Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies are the only humans left, what now?

JamesBobbyDReed

Well, I'd be dead... And probably happily because I'm not sure I would want to see what would come of that. xD

• Brohoof 1

we rebuild equestria and slowly start to evolve into ponies somehow and the world starts to look a bit more like the mlp universe until it is the mlp universe and we find out it was all a dream

First Thing to do: The most intelligent Brony in the world will discover a way to bring Ponies to earth.

Second Thing to do: All Bronies and Pegasisters rule the world with her/his favorite Pony!

(edited)

No, but I would form a pro human, anti ponification group to stand up against fascist Bronies that want everyone to turn into ponies. 

technically you can't as the question implies said people have poof'd away with everyone else. :P

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter

Ponyville, Canterlot, and all the other places in Equestria will be built, people will turn into ponies (pegasi can control weather, unicorns magic, etc.), and then one day a purple pony will be born named Twilight Sparkle. She will be followed around by cameramen from the 2010s to be on a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and everyone will live happily.

Oh, yeah, and I'll marry Twilight.

technically you can't as the question implies said people have poof'd away with everyone else. :P

Yes, but there's many Bronies that are anti ponification.

(edited)

A company specifically made by bronies, making their own shows and movies. Would also publish its own comics and novels.

Edited by vgmaster9

(edited)

Commit suicide... bronies can be very annoying the ones who take the show far too seriously...

Quitter. :P

With all the haters gone, we could just put them all on one island and let them have at it. It'll be like a forum arguement... only in real life. It would be a glorious event to witness (in a total 'oh the humanity' kinda way ofc...)

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter

(edited)

Basically do what Noah's family did-wait... >_>

Edited by PathfinderCS

HAHAHAA!!! TAKE THAT, ALL UOU HATERS >=D!!!..... I hope my Swirly was still considered a brony by whoever chose the bronies to survive :(.

We might split up between the radicals and the more peaceful bronies, if you know what I mean.

The human race goes extinct because bronies ar all virigin who can't reproduce

;)

I am married and not a virgin, but I guess since that all happened before I became a brony, it's irrelevant right?

Anyways...

1. Earth equals Equestria.

2. Cities renamed Ponyville, Manehatten, etc.

3. I'd speculate that ponies would be worked into religion, science, etc.

(edited)

The vast majority of the male bronies fight each other for the right to get with the minority of female bronies, thus many male bronies die. The human race gene pool shrinks to levels that cannot sustain the necessary genetic diversity for more than 5 generations, whereupon every human born is insane, has congenital diseases, and is infertile. Humankind ends. The birds say "Hey, free planet!" Dinosaurs re-evolve, develop intelligence, develop civilation (like civilization, but better), develop spaceflight, develop FTL travel and spread out into the universe, using their dinosaur ferocity to take over all the other sentient races in the galaxy, including one small planet of candy coloured equines. The Grand Universal Dinosaur Empire lasts until the stars burn out, whereupon the black holes evaporate and the universe enters its heat death. Then Discord says, "Let there be light!" and restarts the universe.

I'm guessing.

Edited by Sunny Fox

Commit suicide... bronies can be very annoying the ones who take the show far too seriously...

Yet you're on a website filled with them.

As for my role in this new society, I will of course open up the Equestrian Reserve and print money with the character's faces on it. Money Manipulating Master, or Triple M for short, baby.

Anypony up for a Dash Dollar Bill?

all the people in the world are bronies?

become a brony hater.. i can't stand not having someone who hates and want to fight me. plus mainstream stuff. plus i am an idiot

I have a bad feeling that after a while future generations would get the wrong idea about bronys and they would create some kind of new religion called "bronyism" or something similar where they all worship celestia or something like that

Quitter. :P

With all the haters gone, we could just put them all on one island and let them have at it. It'll be like a forum arguement... only in real life. It would be a glorious event to witness (in a total 'oh the humanity' kinda way ofc...)

we banish the haters to tartarus where they can play poker with Lord Tirek

If that happened, we would never be able to research the anti-bronies and really get to understand what fuels their hatred :P

That or everyone would get together and watch MLP.