Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

thoughts on the video cupcakes?

flutterdango117

It was awesome. Really funny. And just good.

Yes, I have a dark sense of humor. 

its cool no worries :) i was alittle freaked out but from reading homestuck and how much gore is in that as well as other animes it lighhtened the blow alittle bit. made me think of the french culture of eating horse meat to be honest. i mean its there culture to do so but i think most ponies will think of cupcakes at the sametime

its cool no worries :) i was alittle freaked out but from reading homestuck and how much gore is in that as well as other animes it lighhtened the blow alittle bit. made me think of the french culture of eating horse meat to be honest. i mean its there culture to do so but i think most ponies will think of cupcakes at the sametime

Exactly. Like here the culture is fish and chips. lol. I don't really know if that's true.  

But yeah, culture 

I absolutely love a dark and gruesome twist on anything! I think I may need mental help.

its fine its fine :) the series i was (and still kinda am) in is homestuck which has alot of deaths in it as well as csi etc. you like what you like. i read creepypastas all the timeon halloween

Exactly. Like here the culture is fish and chips. lol. I don't really know if that's true.  

But yeah, culture 

*nods* i get what you mean..wait! your from the uk?! (or england) thats so cool! im from the USA so the culture is fast food, bbqs, fire works etc

(edited)

@@flutterdango117, Likewise *gives you an egg* that's kinda my thing on here. Wow, we've gone so off topic.

But yeah, Cupcakes was a good video, might watch it later.

Edited by Brechard

It's stupid trash as far as im concerned.  :maud:

yeah i get what you mean. its gory no doubt and from my special pony saying i was like rainbow dash before hand made me cringe alittle bit as well i admit

@@flutterdango117, Likewise *gives you an egg* that's kinda my thing on here. 

*gently hold egg* thank you umm i dont know what i have to give lets see * takes out a sunflower* oh! this will do *hands a sunflower* i grow these all the time in the summer

I clicked out of the written version the moment I saw it get nasty since it almost made me cry. I don't think I'm going to be watching the video. :lol:

I clicked out of the written version the moment I saw it get nasty since it almost made me cry. I don't think I'm going to be watching the video. :lol:

if the writing makes you cringe i would nt suggest the videos all three types to be exact. i mean it appened by me  watching reaction videos

if the writing makes you cringe i would nt suggest the videos all three types to be exact. i mean it appened by me  watching reaction videos

Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna watch it. o.o I'm pretty wary of it.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna watch it. o.o I'm pretty wary of it.

thats good*smiles* usually in october i read/ watch alot fo creepypastas so it was kinda a challenge to watch those three versions back to back

The story was a mess of cliffhangers and plot holes. The video wasn't pretty to look at, either.

ah, the animation was grim but writing wise, i havent read it but i will take your word in it

I liked the video. Maybe it's just because they used an Andrew W.K song, but nevertheless, I love a dark twist on anything originally innocent and happy.

The fanfiction though was just an over-the-top gore fest which I got bored with half way through. This video makes up for it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really get why it was and still is such a big deal. I read the fic and watched video and honestly it didn't really have an effect on me at all...

• Brohoof 2

I don't really get why it was and still is such a big deal. I read the fic and watched video and honestly it didn't really have an effect on me at all...

You're one tough guy my friend.