RE6

I have yet to buy Downpour, so Silent Hill: Downpour XD

The Metal Gear Solid HD collection

Lollipop Chainsaw (TARA STRONG!!!)

Diablo III

Tomb Raider

AC3

FC3

Shadow of the Colossus (I've already played it but hopefully the re-release in HD will get more people interested)

Alan Wake PC (6 more days! Never bothered to buy it for xBox when I heard there would be a PC version XD)

I have a LOT of others XD

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Halo 4

Aliens Colloniel marines

Broderlands 2

Resident Evil 6

Wet 2

Assasins Creed 3

Max payne 3

CS:GO

Prey 2

Fallout 5

Also Rocksteady Game's ( the people who made the batman series) is doing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game : )

I dont know most of the games i was waiting for came out. Kid Icarus uprising, Skyward Sword, Skyrim, etc. All the big name stuff is out now.

Except Super Smash Brothers 3DS/wii U but thats not out for a while if even.

I dont know most of the games i was waiting for came out. Kid Icarus uprising, Skyward Sword, Skyrim, etc. All the big name stuff is out now. Except Super Smash Brothers 3DS/wii U but thats not out for a while if even.

Well since Kid Icarus Uprising is out now, Sora Ltd. can finally start working on the new Smash Bros.(I believe they are, actually)! :D
  • Brohoof 1

Well since Kid Icarus Uprising is out now, Sora Ltd. can finally start working on the new Smash Bros.(I believe they are, actually)! :D

I KNEW THEY HAD IT PLANNED. I SAW IT IN AN ONLINE THREAD OMG SPREAD THE WORD ITS NOW CANNON.

NHL13 if colleges and universities are in it

possibly Halo 4

Madden 13 because the Lions will be awesome as hell in it this year. Stafford has to be at least 91 OVR, Megatron probably 99 OVR

I was gonna say Dota 2 but then Valve had surprised me in the form of an invitation to play the current build on Steam. Right now I gotta say it would be Max Payne 3 and Asasssins Creed III.

Ooh.. let's now forget SC2: Heart of the Swarm :P

Animal Crossing 3DS and Paper Mario 3DS.

I can't believe I'm still waiting for them. =/

Paper Mario 3DS?!?!?!

my life just got 20% better. Which one is your favorite, i like The Thousand Year Door bc of its Turn-based combat and deep and comical storyline.

Paper Mario 3DS?!?!?!

my life just got 20% better. Which one is your favorite, i like The Thousand Year Door bc of its Turn-based combat and deep and comical storyline.

I really do prefer the first myself, but I have no reason whatsoever to look down upon The Thousand Year Door. It was a really good sequel that really didn't take anything away from the first. I really hope the 3DS version is like the first two. I'm a bit worried about what I've seen so far with the stickers.

GTAV, Dead Or Alive 5,Tekken Tag Tournament 2,C&C: Generals 2 and to finish it all off FinalFantasy Versus XIII. Seriosuly I've been wating forever for that one.

I can't wait for Diablo III, Borderlands II, Prototype II & GTA IV.

I am definitely going to put everything into Diablo III so that I will become one of the best! B)

Edited by Cloud Chaser

I really do prefer the first myself, but I have no reason whatsoever to look down upon The Thousand Year Door. It was a really good sequel that really didn't take anything away from the first. I really hope the 3DS version is like the first two. I'm a bit worried about what I've seen so far with the stickers.

Did you like the Wii one? (forgot the name sorry)

i personally did not get NEARLY as much enjoyment out of it as i did with the first 2.

Did you like the Wii one? (forgot the name sorry)

i personally did not get NEARLY as much enjoyment out of it as i did with the first 2.

Super Paper Mario, and I never played it.

GTA V! 'Cause my dad threw away my GTA IV copy over a year ago 'cause he thought it was too violent. Whats stupid is he let me get Black Ops as a replacement, but thats not any less violent http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png! I miss when I caused mayhem on the streets with my helicopter and used a cheat code to give me 100% health when needed. Good times, good yet reckless times...

Does no one else care about Xenoblade Chronicles? I understand if you live in another country and already played it, but for americans the fact that it's even coming here is a big win- I really can't wait for it. :)

Posted Image

I don't know about anyone else but I am looking forward to Ubisoft's upcoming 'Far Cry 3'.

I enjoyed the second game very much, and I knew it was underrated. Can't wait to see how they're going to do things differently in the third one. It comes out September 4th, 2012.

I do think I'll miss the African landscape of the second one though, time to move onto better things though!

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 2