Get home

Receive text message several hours later,

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY COMPUTER?"

I so need to try this now.

I've just got to find a good target.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm, doesn't look like something I would use. I prefer things to look normal, my mind can ponify them on it's own.

yah its funny i often hear someone say something and it instantly makes me think mlp : )

I just attempted it, and I couldn't take anything anyone was saying seriously with the Ponify. So I don't think I'll be using it much unless it's for the giggles.

It's a nice extension though.

It sure does do some interesting things :) (Edited so this now makes more sense. I should look at previous threads more :P)

post-1813-0-42765200-1332692315_thumb.jpg

hahaha

Now if there was a way to ponify all 3d objects and characters in games xD

Also now i just cant w8 for a brony to copy paste wikipedia for his class assigment an start by saying: "in 1942 in the land of equestria ponies started..."

also just in case someone hasnt seen this, you can now ponify your computer even more

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Km3U1RyY_c&feature=related

Edited by Rainbow_Crash

Psh! Way ahead of you! I've had this application ever since I adapted to Chrome from internet explorer! This is one of the best plugins you can get, but it kind of dies out any drama going on when saying "Man" or "Human" and it is replaced with "Stallion" and "Pony"...

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Sometimes i wish things weren't ponifyed (and were instead real):post-1813-0-63519600-1333669565_thumb.jpg

There's always mods... I'm sure someone will find out how to change the Charr (or other races) into Ponies(well, probably not specifically Ponies, but we can hope), their walking animation is already similar to the normal walk for a Pony. Edited by Endpol