Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Poll: What type of music do you listen to?

Twiliscael

Mainly rock and metal.

Right now i'm listening to mainly blink 182, system, and fall out boy really. Then just some other songs I like.

I like rock, and vocal at most but the kind of songs I LOVE from the fandom are the ones like Lullaby for a princess/Luna's reply anything similar I would likely fall in love with,

I also thought you guys may like to listen to  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_ihfi8CFz1HhzBmCFrXCA  songs 

they may not be the best ever but I myself enjoy their music and I think they at least need more views...

it´s hard for me to choose a favourite genre,since i listen to a wide variety of genres.

i would say that i like everything except pop-music like the Bieber and similar stuff.

Dubstep and heavily electronic music is also not really my thing.

if i had to choose a genre that i like the most,it would have to be Metal and all variations of it.

• Brohoof 1

I like just about everything. I'm kind of indecisive when it comes to many things, music being one. I like classic, rock, metal, electronic... i'm not very fond of pop, though.

I love the soundtracks from video games, especially from the Zelda series. :P I love the medleys and revamps they did for the 25th anniversary.

Those were so good, and they released the entire thing on soundcloud, medleys and all. :D

Right, well, the music that I really like a lot is that of Aviators; I have more than one reason he is my favorite. His music is so very amazing, powerful, and beautifully written, and, being a part-ish Brony artist, quite awesome indeed. Let me attempt to paint a picture for you:

(And this is just a little of the pure talent that this solo artist has had in store and still does for these few years!). So there you have it. A nice suggestion for what the most obsessed Bronies listen to: AVIATORS.

Dubstep, Drumstep, Glitch Hop, Electro, Drum and Bass, Breaks, etc. Any Bass Music genre track that is original and well-produced. Preferable with strong emotions and unique sound design.

I listen to mostly stuff I find in the fandom. My favorite artists within the fandom are Aviators, Forest Rain and BlackGryph0n, in that order, but I still have TONS of songs from other random artists. I decided to see how long all the Brony music I have is, and I believe it was over 30 hours O.o

• Brohoof 1

-Rock
-Hard rock
-Grunge
-Hair metal
-Heavy metal
-Doom metal
-Sludge metal
-Stoner rock
-Blues rock
-Delta blues
-World music
-Shoegazing
-Noise rock
-Ragtime
-Punk rock
-Progressive rock
-Art rock
-Orchestral
-Old-School gangsta rap
-Big beat
-Folk music

Edited by Derp My Life

Country, Soft Rock, Glam-Rock/Hair Metal, Classic Rock, some lighter-to-mid-hardness metal.

Here's one of the heavier songs I like:

but this is more usual when it comes to metal-type-stuff(so ballads, I guess):