Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC's Way Of Living

Shine Racer

My OC could really use some of that. ;)

The New You spell is a family secret. But Cleansing Gaze is yours if you want. Just copy it and add it to your spell list. Both our OCs are in Ponyville, it would not be unusual for your OC to trade or purchase my spell. If you are really kind, you can mention in your write up you got the spell from Silverhoof.

Wind Chaser and Vested Interest both live in the economically stagnant Manehattan exclave of Stallion Island. Vested Interest is a business owner who frequently travels because of her family, but has used that to her advantage. Wind Chaser is an unemployed, outcast loner looking for friendship and purpose.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-chaser-r5982

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vested-interest-r6848

Edited by Wind Chaser

• 11 months later...

Terri is a travelling booksalespony. he searches for, and sells books and scrolls to other unicorn. he is very peacefull and unwillingly gets tossed into other times and places every 6 days because he touched an ancient relic as a foal...and touching strange relics in the jungel is not a smart idea. (this lets him have some neat adventures)

Edited by TerribilisScriptor

My OC (Shadtrax) is a warrior but in his spare time he draws, writes and generally helps out.

he was born and raised in the wastelands (being the off-spring of a changeling queen and a shadow pony) he lives in ponyville in a small house. and sometimes lives with Princess Luna.

Steam is a bit of a loner, preferring to work at her forge or go a paranormal investigation more than the company of other ponies. That isn't to say that she doesn't have friends, but she is rather shy and timid (which makes no sense because of her passion for the paranormal, but it does to those who knows her well). 

My oc way of living,is waking up in the morning and going to magic kindergarten to teach colts and fillies there about magic  :D  seeing her mother Celestia if she got the chance,and creating new magic spell like starswirl the bearded in her room during night times :D

My main OC is also named Storm Lantern.

He lives in and runs a lighthouse just outside a small town south of Vanhoover. He's on good terms with the ponies in town, but spends most of his time alone.

Storm does a lot of walking on the beach or in the woods, and picks up anything interesting he finds. Some of the stuff he finds gets kept, some gets turned into necklaces and bracelets, and some just gets sold. He's got a partnership with one of the shopkeepers in Vanhoover. Storm brings the things he finds, the shopkeeper sells them, and they split the money.

He writes stories and letters, and keeps in touch with friends across Equestria, but doesn't make a lot of trips out of the area.

Edited by Storm Lantern

My OC doesn't live with civilization.

Her home is in the high mountains of the himaneighyan mountains (see what I did there?  :ooh: )

My OC's (Rave Darkmane) way of living is a rather lonely one and often or not, he is never home. He is mostly exploring, so he is a lot away from home, but when he gets home, he likes to relax. He surrounds himself with books and maps as well as scrolls. 

He does not live near any relative, most everybody living in Manehattan while one lives in Canterlot. Does not have the best of relationships with most within the family. 

Rave does not really like being around other ponies, is rather distrusting against others. 

• 4 years later...

She used to be an overworked news columnist for her homeland, as she was able to get exclusive interviews with their newest Princess, but after moving to Ponyville, Toasted Scone went silent. Nowadays, she makes a living peacefully writing poetry for anypony who wants it; it's said that on Hearts and Hooves day, she makes more money than any pony in Equestria:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

My OC is pretty much an exaggerated version of myself, but I don't like to go too crazy with details of his lifestyle. He has a large transition from light to dark, but no matter has always lived a depressing life, with the occasional glimmer of hope. He feels alone and doesn't often interact with others, unless it's a matter of importance.

• Brohoof 1

Pastels lifestyle is "anything that seems fun at the time". Basically a drifter in the truest sense of the word, but less gloom and more wannabe anime protagonist. Her day in the life would be a Saturday morning cartoon episode.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...