Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite YouTube ranter?

CosmicHooves

Ranting is sometimes worth listening to.

It's either you agree or disagree with the person ranting on the video that determines whether you'll enjoy the video or not.

Me?

Sometimes I may get aggravated with some of the rants I see.

Like, I'm not a big fan of rants on religion.

Although, if I had to pick the best rant on religion it would be BloodBlitz's rant.

He presents both sides of the spectrum and tells us how both religious and atheistic people can be dicks about their views.

http://youtu.be/vvcXnT-Xd98

BloodBlitz also has done other rants like his one on "Today's Generation".

So who is your favorite YouTube ranter?

• Brohoof 3

I'm more into the obscured ones. 

One of my favorites is Dstcoyote22. He's a very underrated ranter with only a little over 2,000 subscribers. He made the most fair rant on bronies ever, He presented both the good and bad about them.

• Brohoof 1

AlphaOmegaSin, though it's usually because he's just funny to listen too. But on most of his rants he usually makes great points

• Brohoof 2

AlphaOmegaSin, though it's usually because he's just funny to listen too. But on most of his rants he usually makes great points

*Looks him up*

Only heard of this guy in passing, but upon looking at the thumbnails of his videos, I have come to the conclusion that he's got an awesome beard.

• Brohoof 1

Themysteriousmrenter. He is just so fucking awesome. He doesn't just review MLP, he also reviews good and bad episodes of animation. Also, he's trying to pitch his own cartoon to Cartoon Network. (I hope that works out. It looks awesome.)

• Brohoof 2

Dstcoyote22 and 04deoxys. Dstcoyote22 is a cool guy and he has rants that brought me into the community in the first place.

04deoxys is just not afraid to take crap and that makes him look like an awesome guy.

(Also, I used to make rants. I quit mostly because I feel I don't have as much creative control as I do with YTPs and programming. Should I make rants again just cuz I can or what?)

• Brohoof 1

Dstcoyote22 and 04deoxys. Dstcoyote22 is a cool guy and he has rants that brought me into the community in the first place.

04deoxys is just not afraid to take crap and that makes him look like an awesome guy.

(Also, I used to make rants. I quit mostly because I feel I don't have as much creative control as I do with YTPs and programming. Should I make rants again just cuz I can or what?)

That's like me with let's plays. Except I stopped because I realized my videos sucked and deleted them.

Also, what would you rant about?

That's like me with let's plays. Except I stopped because I realized my videos sucked and deleted them.

Also, what would you rant about?

Well, I would likely rant about stuff like my thoughts on the whole bronies VS. anti-bronies thing, because I think that "war" has been going on for too long and someone has to step in and stop it. Another good one would be on Google's taking over the minds of many, I mean, YouTube.

• Brohoof 1

Would Zero Punctuation (The Escapist) count if not, well whatever (He is a game Reviewer/ranter anyway) I just find him hilarious and very smart with how much he knows.

For a person who rants at anything stupid then I watch NateTalksToYou because I find him smart and funny (You see a pattern?)

Edited by Void Crawler

For me it's a three way tie between PMrants, Natetalkstoyou,and the archfiend, PMrants because he delivers a perfect combination of anger and comedy. Natetalkstoyou because he's able to get out so much information in a few minutes, and the archfiend because he just gets the point and tells the truth.