Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Rising Dusk

Didn't know what to respond to with your post, so figured that since you focused on the remnant life energy left from the dispelled items, I'd build on that, and set some potential suspense in motion. Unless I forget about it halfway. We'll see. :P

=========================================================================

@FanOfManyShows

Sorry mate, but I'm going to need to ask what the second post of yours meant. I keep looking it over, and I have no idea what Sapphire actually did there. Did she turn into a sword? Did she kick someone across the room? And in which case, who? Since I wrote the one to be a stallion and using male pronounce, I sorta think you mean both him and the vessel? But not sure. Also, how did she kick if she were turned into a sword? Why not cut them?

I'd appreciate it if you could clarify it for me a bit. Maybe I'm just having a brain fart with this. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

On 12/10/2018 at 10:04 AM, Blitz Boom said:

The ones still in play are the Element of Dark Magic, which were last seen in the possession of Astral, @FanOfManyShows's character (he were formerly Lloyd). I don't remember/know what happened to it, but perhaps he does. :)

So I did realize I had forgotten about this, but I can probably figure out a way to save the fact that she thought that's what the element was. Like the obvious thing is Sapphire disguised the gem as that exact element and Emerald just didn't know what the element looked like. Something like that :P

@OptimisticNeighsayer

It's not a real song far as I know. I just made it up on the spot. :)

As for what it were... Well, figure it's a song in the then newly-crowned Princess Luna's name, so... Thinking something akin to this I guess.

Since it's to Luna, it needs to have mostly calm I suppose, befitting of her stature as the one guarding the night and dreams, and some more power a few places could be the influence of the sea added for some umph. Something like this helps?

I’m sorry I haven’t been on lately, but it’s going to be a while longer before I start posting again.  My dog isn’t doing well, his kidneys are failing.  We’re not sure how long he has left, though he does still have some energy in him.  We’re going to try to make the most of whatever time we do have with him.  @Denim&Venom I hope you’re still interested in continuing when I do come back.

@Seamore Sandwich I'm also sorry to hear about your dog. Blessed be the little one.

@Blitz Boom Sorry for the wait, again, ugh. My job has been giving me more hours thanks to the holidays. Ooof, hope my post was okay. 

Blah, my anxiety matches Butterscotch a bit. I hope I'm not inserting it too much. Though her character is still in development ^^'  

@PickFairy

Fine post, worry none. ^_^ We're getting into the holiday season regardless, so things aren't going to be strict the next few weeks anyway. Which reminds me...

=============================================================================================

EVERYONE! (Just trying to make it visible)

Just wanted to let you all know that today will be updated from me as usual, but tomorrow I'm away with family until January 2. I can't guarantee posts at the usual intervals, and if they come, they may have lower text count because I have other things to take care of as well. Figured I'd let you all know. :) Of course coming around here on the 24'th to give a message in any case though. (It's that date in Denmark, and not the 25'th, as it is some other places)

• Brohoof 2

@E-Man

The thread is still open, yes. :) And I welcome new folks, though let's get to it one step at a time.

Tell us about your OC. Some story, a physical description, and if the being in question have any special powers, I will need details on that too. Trying to avoid the Mary Sue's, you know. :)

24 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@E-Man

The thread is still open, yes. :) And I welcome new folks, though let's get to it one step at a time.

Tell us about your OC. Some story, a physical description, and if the being in question have any special powers, I will need details on that too. Trying to avoid the Mary Sue's, you know. :)

Sure thing, did you want me to put it here, or somewhere it supposed to be? Sorry, this is my first time.

Merry Christmas everyone! :-D

In Denmark, we hold it the 24'th, hence, the best and merriest of wishes from the north to all of you around the world. ^_^

And to keep things a little on topic: @Rising Dusk? The reason reason the last post as basically openended were that I was curious as to what you could come up with, as I find your posts intriguing and creative already. Plus, I was strapped for time and low on ideas. :p

• Brohoof 2

Merry Christmas from the mythical land of Australia! It’s the 25th here so I don’t know if its the same day as everyone else.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c2151a03664504767

Edited by Dji

hello @Widdershins and @Blitz Boom. so sorry to be gone for such a long time. i've just been interested in other things. but i want you guys to know i've never forgotten :)

i know last time i said i wanted to return, i never did. but this time i really mean it. 

i think i was just intimidated after being gone for so long.