Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How easy is it for people to know you're a brony?

Stone Cold Applejack

Not very easily. It's definitely possible, but someone would have to do quite a bit of digging to see it. Basically the closest connection I have with my name IRL is a post stating my name and gamertag in a public document last modified a year or so ago. Someone would have to search that and find one specific out-of-the-way profile where I have publicly done pony-related stuff in order to know I'm a fan of the series (that is, unless they are as well, in which case I'd just tell them).

It's very hard.

I don't talk about it that much and I make like, the subtlest references ever.

XD It's really obvious with me.

1. On the front of my binder I use at school, I have a picture of my OC my friend drew.

2. I openly talk about it sometimes during home room, and at lunch. Though me and my friends sit at the one table no one else sits at. :P yay loser table!

3. I asked for mlp necklaces and mlp dogtags for Christmas, and if I get one, I plan on wearing it to school.

4. At school, my theme for my Gmail is mlp. Anyone that sees me one email at school will know that I like the show. I actually got teased for it once. I was going to say something clever, but my mind was blank and there were two of them, so they were talking over me. :( not what I had in mind....

5. I have the plushies of the mane six on my bed, so anyone that comes over to my house will see. Also I have a lot of blind bag ponies in my room.

6. I will accidentally start singing/ humming mlp songs in public.

Oh man, I wish I was self confident like you to do those things :P

I have several pony shirts that I've only recently taken to wearing in public. I have buttons of Applejack and Rarity's cutie marks on my purse strap (Rarijack for lyfe!)

I've also adopted certain phrases into regular speech patterns now. I say eeyup and nope like Big Mac on the regular, along with other ones that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Oh, and amongst my friends, this is becoming a thing:

Very easy, I don't really put much effort into hiding it because it is something I'm immensely proud of. I sometimes wear my Rainbow Dash and Daring Do t-shirt to places I go. Not intentionally trying to call attention, just when the mood strikes me.

P.S. Applejack is best pony. <-That will end on Oct 8

Just out of curiosity, why the time limit on who is best pony? 

Very easy, I don't really put much effort into hiding it because it is something I'm immensely proud of. I sometimes wear my Rainbow Dash and Daring Do t-shirt to places I go. Not intentionally trying to call attention, just when the mood strikes me.

Just out of curiosity, why the time limit on who is best pony?

No no no. I made myself a goal to say Applejack is best pony on every post that didn't deal with rping. Applejack is my favorite but I didn't set a time limit on her being it. It was just a goal I did.
  • Brohoof 1

No no no. I made myself a goal to say Applejack is best pony on every post that didn't deal with rping. Applejack is my favorite but I didn't set a time limit on her being it. It was just a goal I did.

Ah I see. Just wondering. My bad.

havent told anyone and dont plan on telling anyone. usually keep my mouth shut so i dont accidently mutter something conspicuous.

all of my mlp related files are random numbers and letters so they can never be found.

i constantly erase my browser history.

nobody will ever know

I'm at a private school, so the place is small and things get around easy. About everyone that holds little influence on "The Chain (chart made by 7th grader to show positions of popularity)"  knows. The true test will come in high school. But still, I guess I'm pretty open about it. 

It should be really easy. I wear a Derpy belt every day, there's a ton of pony merch around my apartment, phone is loaded with pony, and I wear pony shirts on my days off work. Yet somehow everybody fails to notice this and when they finally do notice they're somehow suprised

• 4 weeks later...

Its not something I make a big deal out of and push into people every day, so I wouldnt say Im too obvious. But at the same time I dont go out of my way to hide it. If Im doing something MLP related and someones with me, even non-bronies, I wont instantly shut everything down. They got a problem, they can deal with it.

It's very easy to find out I'm a brony. I wear MLP shirts occasionally and when I'm not, I'm usually wearing a wristband. I also have a MLP wallpaper set on my account on my school's computers.

Edited by I-Iz-A-Person