Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The amount of feels..

Nordica

I did not make this. Credits to the one who did! It's amazingly well made and quite touching. I'm not aware of its upload date, so apologies if you've already seen it before. It was just too good to not share :'D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 14

This is extremely awesome, I must admit, but Octavia's Hall is only to post artwork you have made yourself ;)

Anything you find while wandering around the mysterious world of the internet, belongs in Sugarcube Corner. I shall now thrust it over there! This could be a hard one, considering how much Epicness weighs...

• Brohoof 2

Why can't I be him? I love my life, don't get me wrong, but I would rather be with the Mane 6 than with all the problems the world tries to throw at me every day (Which I'm very good at dodging). Ponies, man, they can inspire some really powerful stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who laughed really hard when he turned into a pony? :unsure:

No, I did as well. I am not sure what this means though.........

And this is the afterlife I really want. Christians can be with their god. Jews can be with whoever they worship. Me I want to die with ponies. In and after my life ponies will always be with me.

A dream come true. I was scared for a second because I thought the Dr. was going to say, "Sorry, My Little Pony Friendship has been canceled." However when I finished the comic strip manly tears came down my cheeks... :(

Posted Image