Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of MLP video game would you like?

ShyPie

I may be the only one here who will ever say this but;

A rhythm game in the style of the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva games.

I love the shows music and I'd love to push buttons to it :P

Hmm... maybe a game similar to a pet simulator, where you can feed, pet, and play with the ponies, dress them up, bathe them, etc. You could go to shops to buy new food and things for them (like books and toys), and play mini-games to unlock more ponies to look after and more locations/shops to go to. Yeah, I'm lame. :P

-Fallout Equestria: The Game (With lil'pip, Velvet, Calamity and Steelhoves as playable characters)

-Ace Combat but with ponies

-Grand Theft Equestria

-Civilization: Equestria

-A pony themed racing game

• Brohoof 1

I would love to have a sims styled mlp game and you create a family and stuff but you can interact with the other ponies from the show that would be cool

• Brohoof 1

I'd say a DDR-like game with MLP remixes from brony musicians, but since that already exists as "TrotMania" (and it's awesome) an RPG of MLP would be awesome too!

The story would be basically the same as in the show: You start with Twilight Sparkle, but instead of meeting everypony at the start, you meet each of the mane six while you progress in the game, and the bosses would be in the same order as in the show: Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek and possibly the Dazzlings. The "mini-bosses" would be Gilda, Trixie, Ahuizotl and Starlight Glimmer.

Looks like MLP has everything already to be an RPG, and don't forget the elements of harmony. It would be an awesome game that I'd play no matter what.

I'm a game developer, but I just lack enough skills to write a full RPG, I'm more of a platformer-oriented programmer.

Edited by Derpy-Fan GM
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
49 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Pony RPG please! Paper Mario or Final Fantasy style, maybe!

I'm picturing a turn-based Elements of Harmony battle with Discord! :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Something like Bayonetta, but all the enemies are machines so there won't be blood (little girls WILL find this game).

On 10/1/2014 at 9:59 AM, Andaasonsan said:

The thing that is tricky here is that I only really like puzzles in small doses and I've grown to hate "find the pixel" type adventure games where it basically comes down to clicking on everything till something happens.

But at the same time, it would feel really weird to have a FiM game where you run around beating stuff up. The Mane 6 have engaged in physical combat in the past, but it's usually a pretty rare occurrence. The conflict in FiM is usually more character driven. Plus most of the big bads ultimately get taken down most of the time not by violence, but through learning something about The Magic of Friendship.

So I'm really at a loss as to how they could give you stuff to do without breaking from the themes of the show.

Try a minigame collection like Rayman Raving Rabbids.

• 2 months later...