Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of MLP video game would you like?

ShyPie

I kinda had this odd little idea pop into me head about like a third person perspective scifi game.

I imagined it a group of intergalactic equestrian bounty hunters along a volcanic based planetiod in search of a ravenous pirate group.

The ponies would be equipped with gyro jumpers which could enhance their light gravity jumping capabilities..

The future, there will be ponies x3

-open world party-based RPG where you can play as the Mane 6, Spike, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, could be aesthetically similar to Paper Mario yet be as open as an MMO/Skyrim/Xenoblade where you can do quests and progress the story as you please

-platformer in a Metroidvania style where you use all the above characters and their various abilities

-Fighting game crossover with Capcom/Nintendo, possibly with other Hasbro characters

-Rarity/Style Savvy crossover

-Rarity character action game aka the greatest fucking game ever

None. It would get C&D'd before it could even get out the door.

I would take this more of a thought experiment than anything else.

Even as a mod, I have little doubt that such a project would be brought to its knees in short order.

An RPG styled game would be pretty awesome, or even an MMO, making your own pony and traveling across Equestria. They've got a pretty big world to work with. :)

Well, realistically, if you're talking about something officially permitted by hasbro, i can't see anything with an overt level of violence in it. Though i wouldn't mind seeing old-school platformers, RPGs or adventure games.

I'd personally love a story-laden Tactical RPG (a-la fallout 1 & 2) where you get to play a Royal guard or something similar, a do-gooder running around against forces that disrupt the peace in equestria (changeling invasions, parasprite infestations, etc), or just interact with and protect it's denizens (Help out with winter wrap up, stop Diamond dog abductions, maybe help put out the fires in Ponyville after a particularly crazy CMC crusade). Your character acquires a party of companions- friends you make along the way, and progresses with the story along with various choices you make, and you could learn useful skills and abilities depending on your cutie-mark, species, and other.

A first person shooter game would be great.  You could choose to either be Luna or Celestia and gun people down with alicorn beams.  Killing more people will allow you to unlock attachments for your horn to make it better, and you can go online to fight against other players.

An MMORPG sounds incredible!  Or an RPG could be cool.  I've seen Castlevania versions of MLP, and Sims versions but im not sure if it's a ligite game or just a video. 

Fighting is Magic looked incredible I hope they put it back up one day.

• Brohoof 1

An MMORPG sounds incredible!  Or an RPG could be cool.  I've seen Castlevania versions of MLP, and Sims versions but im not sure if it's a ligite game or just a video. 

Fighting is Magic looked incredible I hope they put it back up one day.

The Sims version is just a video unfortunately, but if a mod was ever made for any of the Sims I would totally play it, even if it was based on the original game like in the video rather than the better new ones.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I'd like an adventure type game where you could make a character and play as him/her.

With a different adventure depending on your character's talent.

So,let's say. Explorer= A jungle themed adventure where you collect treasure from ancient temples.

However,as you go through the game,the stories start to connect at some point.

Oh,and it has easter eggs,unlockable items,and references.

Yeah,I'd buy that.