Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony has the best color scheme?

Champion RD92

Rarity, Iam a huge fan of white/blue colour schemes and adored this combination long before I started watching my little pony.

Next would be Spitfire's, Luna's, Tia's and Rainbow's for me.

Oh...and Vinyl Scratch!

Edited by Wildcard

Personally, I think it's the three princess, Luna, Celestia and Cadence. I simply love how Cadence looks. She is just simply Adorable.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

No explanation is needed other than 'dat mane design' and 'dat body armor'. All the colors work great together, and mix really well.

(edited)

... lol i dunno... pinkie i guess since the different shades of the same color work out perfect, and its not just pink

blob running around

Posted Image

Edited by Mistfire
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted Image

:wub: These 2.

Posted Image

I love her wing tips, how they change colours. She also has a very pretty shade of pink. And....

Posted Image

Edited by Skyla

Honestly, I love all of the ponies' color schemes; each one reflects their particular personalities excellently. But, if I had to choose favorites, I guess I'd say that I especially love Applejack's, Rainbow Dash's, and Derpy's color schemes the most! No particular reason, they just aesthetically please me the most out of all the ponies' color schemes. :)

Posted Image

This is a very interesting topic. See, not only are you asking about color scheme, but the person's favorite colors must be taken into consideration aswell. I, personally, like Luna's color scheme quite alot. However, I dislike Celestia's color scheme because it seems to clash. This might be because of the fact that my eyes are sensative to color though...... Either way, specific colors are simply more appealing to me, even more-so if it all works well together and transitions easily. For example, Twilight Sparkle's colors are bright, yet balanced because of the darker hair color. This transition is not presant with (for instance) Pinkie Pie, of which has hardly any darker colors at all, not to mention other shades of pink.

(edited)

Derpy's color scheme is so cool. It's simple and modern. My style simply modern lol.

On the other hand the most Most awesome color scheme would be rainbow dash's. It's SO beautiful, and the perfect mesh of rainbow in the main...To die for...

Edited by Derpy Mooves

Reading this thread I was agreeing with almost every post. The mentions of contrast, of complimentary, of darkness, of lightness, of blending, of shading, of being so different or being so similar all to end up being aesthetically pleasing. All the ponies colors are amazing.

Making me pick, I would have to say Roseluck. Even though it changed 80+ times reading this thread, she was the one I came back to the most.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1