Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

(edited)

A burning flame with a star inside the center but that's my O.C's cutie mark. Mine would be a microphone because I like to voice a lot of different characters from different anime shows

Edited by IsraelYabuki

• 1 month later...

I don't know, probably a compass because

I like drawing circle patterns, and I make my own. That probably explains why I should have a cutie mark of a circle or circle patterns.:P

It could also be my ability to mimic sounds and ponies voice like despite being a girl, I can even voice big mac

Edited by Cocoa-sweet-Rarity

a tank hiding in some bushes, i am a total tank nut and a super closet bronie and i love nature, but should i emerge i can hold my own (if im not overwhelmed)

a couple things.. yea it needs to be simpler lol, ugh idk why its sideways and ignore the pencil XD

post-38841-0-90942600-1471432450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well, a cutie mark is what your good at, right? Well...

Always thought I'm good at making characters & character development. But what'd that be? A mirror?

Tell you what I'm good at, turning any and every conversation into a convoluted mess. But what'd be a good symbol for confusion...?

The all seeing eye, replicating within itself the infinity of his own perception. Also an all seeing sheep, watching over with acknowledgement of the intangible entity of all.

The sheep has a hat, and that very hat has a sheep of its own. It's a beautiful world.

This is an allegory of how the universe is containad within all things. In this case, the bigger sheep. And how the little congener, ignorant in his self-proclaimed soveragnity above all things, is being sustained by the hat of a bigger one, which accepts his own vulnerability as an integral part of genuine expression, in honor to all life.

Having transcended the illusion of fear, it's ready to sustain newer forms of life, in their way to ever-growing consciousness, through means of self-discovery in the reflection that is reality.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be my ponysona's cutie mark, which is two crossed lightning bolts. They represent my usually energetic personality and (in me) how quick I tend to be about things. I'm fast, I talk fast, think fast, do school fast, and (unfortunately) I tend to be quick to judge. And (in him) his skill with the weather, and his love of thunderstorms.

• 3 weeks later...

Cross rifles, hooves down.

Were you a Lance Corporal?

As for me, assuming it's based on talent, mine would probably have to do with some sort of combo between illustration and literature. Maybe a brush and a pen crossed over.

Personally, thought my special talent might be video editing and PMV creation, but it would be selfish of me to consider it my special talent as there are numerous other people on the planet who are far better at it or have been at it longer than me.

The story of my cutie mark goes back to my Basic Design class at college. We were looking for ways to brand ourselves. Like creating a logo based on a nickname or fake company. My alias has been TheWhiteBowser since 2010. I could go into detail about how I got the alias but that would take too long. 

Eventually I made a logo based on my alias TheWhiteBowser in class

7nuKLlS.jpg

If you can't see the W and B in the logo standing for WhiteBowser then go back to 1st grade.

From this point on I decided my cutie mark means I am best at being myself. Since my cutie mark is a fabrication of my alias I gave it that definition.

And yes this means I technically didn't get my cutie mark until I was 20 years old. LOL I guess I'm a late bloomer. :P

• 3 months later...

Perhaps a Globe or something space related, representing my knowledge and wanting change. I'd probably be some edgy geeky freak on the edge of ponyville, hiding my Alicorn wings.

Edited by NightMare Star.

Thanks @vengefulstrudle

I find all these post real interesting

I think my cutie mark would be a dream catcher as I love to dream and would sell homely goods in my own shop to help everyone feel at home and have a good sleep like candles, posters etc.

My cutie mark would be a silver horseshoe, with a yellow lightning bolt. The horseshoe represents my love of country things and how lucky I consider myself to be, and the lightning bolt represents my love of racing, and weather.

:preparesforlongafpost.gif:

Well, my cutie mark isn't exclusive to my ponysona, it's more of a general logo I've been thinking up for myself. It's a gear inside of a vinyl record, replacing the circular sticker in the very center of the record.

It's meant to represent 4 things; the Gear for machinery/robotics, as I love mecha/transformers, the vinyl record for music, which is one of the reasons I breathe. Together, they're my username, as well as meaning mental gears, as I love thinking about complex topics, and inspiring others to do the same.

Well this one is already on my OC but because my personality is a more advanced/computerised version of all the main 6 combined. So it's a ring of the main 6 cutie marks with a blue glowing square in the centre with circuit board pattern lines connecting the cutie marks the the centre symbol and these lines are also blue and glowing like the centre symbol. It's basically just how I can describe myself the best I can considering that I have a almost universal personality. :)

No, but really now. I do have a mental image of what my cutie mark might be. If & when, you know

Imagine an equilateral triangle (all corners the same degree) round off the pointy corners, color it brown, and a thin zigzag line going from the inward side. Don't know what it may mean from anything other than a symbolic standpoint, but it sounds earthy, I like it. An earth pony is likely what I would be, and you don't hear me complaining too much about it!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...