Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

(edited)

I don’t think there’s any way I can post here without feeling incredibly shallow, but…well, “what do you find attractive” is an honest question, so I’ll give an honest answer.

Physical:

-Biologically female (doy! :muffins: )

-A “generally healthy” weight range (speaking as someone who’s worked so hard at his own weight)

-"Curvy" body structure: modest bust n’ boo-tay, plus dem childbearing hips = ♥

-At least a head shorter than me. Shorties are cute :3

-Generally hygienic and well-groomed (not talking nautical tons of makeup here, just presentability)

-Pleasant facial structure, smile etc.

-White or Latina

-Brunette

-Longish, curly hair

Personality:

-Gotta agree with EP here, tomboys are the way to go. Although, a tough girl who can still maintain an air of femininity and grace (like Rarity :D ) is equally as attractive to me.

-Playful, even to a rough n’ tumble degree (I like a girl who can WRASSLE with me)

-Moderately intelligent, but more favoring of common sense and wisdom (like myself)

-Creative/artistic

-Adventurous

-Sense of humor compatible with my own (i.e. simultaneously refined and juvenile)

…Actually, lemme just cut the crap here and say “I would very much like an attractive female version of myself. Gimme plz.” :umad:

Edited by Lowline Thrash

Eh, I wouldn't consider myself too picky, not my thing. I really couldn't anyways even if I wanted to since I fall below everyone's expectations. Personality is something I look for mainly. So, as long as I like talking to this person, enjoying their company, sharing common interests with them, feeling as though I can trust them, understand them and their problems, and vice versa. they would be great to date in my book.

• Brohoof 1

Personality traits that are important are a dark sense of humour and I also seem to be drawn to the shy girls. Intelligence is the biggest factor for me as well as an interest in science. I like to have intelligent conversations as well as banal chatter. I find religion off-putting as I'm an atheist and it would just cause arguments.

As for physique, I'm quite partial to short curvy girls. I like hair dyed crazy colours and I do not find excessive makeup attractive at all. 

(edited)

I do not have high standards but there are a few things I like. I usually don't really feel attracted to people, or probably not the same way as most people. It's more just the beauty I admire both on the inside and the outside. If you are nice and respectful towards me and cute that will make you attractive in my eyes. Even if you would be very awesome looking but would be disrespectful and just mean I would not feel that attraction. So it's more of an emotional attraction.

Physical stuff:

- Cuteness, that is my number one.

- Normal weight or just around my weight want to be able to hold her in my arms. ;)

- I like all hair colours but I really like blondes although brunettes are also awesome.. I like every colour. I have dark blonde hair myself.

- No make up, fully natural. I really don't understand why girls wear make up I think it's a waste of a natural beauty. (I'm not joking.)

Personality:

- Shy, (if cute too then I'll probably die.)

- Kindness.

- A mix between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

- Just nice and respectful, that automatically makes you attractive.

Also Lamborghini Aventador.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Well... I tend to find people that would usually be considered unattractive or average to be attractive... I have weird taste. But I guess some universal things that I like for guys are big hands and feet (I love long, thin fingers and toes), being taller than me (I'm only 5'4" so that's no hard), being thin with lean muscle (I don't really like super buff guys), and pretty eyes. I don't really care what color, but I love pretty eyes...and maybe a little bit of facial hair, but not too much. I like the scruffy look~

Personality-wise, I generally like sweet and kind, but also honest, willing to tell me what they really think and whatnot. I'm also a sucker for people who can play classical instruments well (especially woodwinds like clarinets, oboes and flutes (like me!) because long fingers plus playing an instrument like that is just...ugg, so attractive.) (They kinda have to be gay too.) ((Also, someone who won't make fun of my not manliness. I like really cute guys, 'cause then we're both adorable and it's sickeningly cute.)) :D

Blue/Green/Brown eyes, or any other color

... So eyes of any colour at all anyway, Why list some then say any will do? :P

Generally what i go for in a girl is basically someone like me, i prefer that they're into my kind of music, somewhat tomboyish, just a fun person who i like being with.

Which actually has led me to not find anyone i like romantically more than once, which was a very bad experience and ruined love for me entirely... anyway.. yeah.

Nice people are nice, i like nice.

• Brohoof 1

hmm lets think 

for me i like women to be 

• Tall ( about 6ft 2   Im 6ft 3)
  • intelligent ( as smart as myself ) 
  • funny 
  • any hair color 
  • tan
  • beautiful ( not face caked with 10 kg of make up naturally beauty ) 
  • is classy 

and uh that about sums it up 

Haha, I don't know really, I find many things attractive, like I don't always find long hair attractive, but on some people it is.

One thing I always find attractive are eyes. I live eyes and different types of eye color. That's probably the first thing I look for when I meet a new person. Blue, green, brown or multicolored, everything is equally beautiful.

And the right combo like brown hair and blue eyes, red/blonde hair with green eyes, and blonde with brown eyes are just gorgeous. :P

Haha, I don't know really, I find many things attractive, like I don't always find long hair attractive, but on some people it is.

One thing I always find attractive are eyes. I live eyes and different types of eye color. That's probably the first thing I look for when I meet a new person. Blue, green, brown or multicolored, everything is equally beautiful.

And the right combo like brown hair and blue eyes, red/blonde hair with green eyes, and blonde with brown eyes are just gorgeous. :P

*is unattractive as HECK based upon previous posts*

Meh, it's not new information.

Anydangway...

- Redheads (I think it's the Irish blood in me...it's like kryptonite, man)

- Large eyes

- Upbeat personality

- Brunettes, too

- Well kept

- Good sense of humor

- Ability to hold a lengthy conversation about random things.

- An appreciation, if not love for, geeky/nerdy stuff

Those are the main things for me.

Physical:

Long dark brown hair

Beautiful eyes

Slim but curvy physique

Fashionable and confident

Personality:

Strong

Open minded

Always seeking new knowledge

Kind and caring....

All the elements of friendship basically.

We are getting married next July.

post-17805-0-79610800-1375286135_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Physical Attributes

-Scruff. For some reason, this just kills me, especially on redheads. ^^ I like guys with stubble. :) 

-Dimples. These are so adorable, especially chin dimples! A nice chin and jawline is a plus, too. xD 

-Noses. I kind of...um, like big noses. I don't know why! I just like studying profiles, and big noses make them more interesting. ^^

-Big hands. I like big hands, it's another thing I like studying. Big, articulate hands, that move around a lot. 

Personality Attributes

-Talkative. Please, please, PLEASE talk to me! I can go for hours, on almost any subject! I don't bite, just talk to me. :)

-Funny. I can laugh at almost anything, and I like guys who can make me laugh. xD Kind of ties into the first one.

-Goofy/Serious. A nice balance - not goofy 24/7, but be able to laugh at yourself. xD

-Adventuresome. I like discovering new places and going to new locations, so someone who can keep up is a plus! :D

-Geeky. On that note, I like guys that can keep up with me on geeky subjects, like movie references and comic book characters. 

-Family Oriented. I'm sorry, but I'm not terribly interested in people who don't want a family life. 

-Artistic Appreciation. I can't expect you to be artistic, but please have some appreciation for the arts. That's important. :D

Edited by Miss Earl Grey

I do not find excessive makeup attractive at all. 

I don't either, it just looks so fake and overpowers the natural beauty of the woman.

-Family Oriented. I'm sorry, but I'm not terribly interested in people who don't want a family life. 

How could I forget that one? Yeah family is important to me as well.

I'm straight so this is about women.

Preferably not shorter than 5'5". Other than that, everything else sort of has to fit together nicely. A mature youthfulness is something I really pick up on. If you're a woman in your mid 20s, that's probably a given. Be 18 and I still would feel rather uncomfortable to be honest... (That was the case in my last relationship but I still got used to it). 19 is where I start to feel comfortable and 20 is where it starts to feel right. Be my age (23) or older and I'm pretty sure I'll be more easily enticed though I'll lose my confidence if 30 or older.

Although if looks doesn't get me right away, that could be made up for with finding a comfortable presence with the person. This tends to begin with familiarity. Conversely, if the woman's good-looking but I don't feel comfortable in her presence, then it's not going to work.

Vanity is something that puts me off easily.

Mental health isn't that much of a concern for me however. I've talked to a bunch with depressive and addictive tendencies before for a while now so I really don't see it being an issue. Those are just the types of conditions I'm more experienced with. Heck, some went as far as to believe I'm a psychology student. 

Physical Attributes

-Scruff. For some reason, this just kills me, especially on redheads. ^^ I like guys with stubble. :) 

-Dimples. These are so adorable, especially chin dimples! A nice chin and jawline is a plus, too. xD 

-Noses. I kind of...um, like big noses. I don't know why! I just like studying profiles, and big noses make them more interesting. ^^

-Big hands. I like big hands, it's another thing I like studying. Big, articulate hands, that move around a lot. 

Personality Attributes

-Talkative. Please, please, PLEASE talk to me! I can go for hours, on almost any subject! I don't bite, just talk to me. :)

-Funny. I can laugh at almost anything, and I like guys who can make me laugh. xD Kind of ties into the first one.

-Goofy/Serious. A nice balance - not goofy 24/7, but be able to laugh at yourself. xD

-Adventuresome. I like discovering new places and going to new locations, so someone who can keep up is a plus! :D

-Geeky. On that note, I like guys that can keep up with me on geeky subjects, like movie references and comic book characters. 

-Artistic Appreciation. I can't expect you to be artistic, but please have some appreciation for the arts. That's important. :D

I think we'd get along pretty well, lol. On a side note my fiance doesn't get any of my geeky pop culture references because she isn't into fiction anything really. :( Maybe I can school her a little bit.

(edited)

I thought I'd already posted here...

Anyways:

I like to have:

- Slimness: I like my men (and women for that matter, I am bisexual but mostly into same sex, or the male gender) kind've but not too skinny. (P.S. I've never been into fat people, particularly fat guys, I just think manboobs are a little gross. :/)

- Hairstyle: (Men) I usually like parted hairdos {IDK what it is with me and parted hair, but it just looks good} But I'd definitely prefer it somewhat short and neat, if not what was previously stated.

(Women) I have never liked locks. (another thing IDK why), but I never cared too much here.

- Intelligence level: I want someone who can keep up with me, intellectually.{because I am quite intelligent} (in case I do communicate, I am quite introverted)

- Kindness: I am attracted to the you could say Fluttershy-ish type person who is genuine, and somewhat kind. 

- Independent: I don't want anyone all over me all the time, I do like SOME time alone... no matter how much I may love them.

- Talkativeness: I don't want to have to deal with extraneous blah blah. But still, I might not want to talk to most people, but if I love them, I will talk at some point about some subject.

- Geekyness: I like geeks, (kinda like myself :D) but I have been in a relationship with someone who definitely wasn't.

- Height- I'd prefer heights in the 5'-lower 6' range. I don't really care a lot here, just a slight concern of "I can't reach." 

- Gentlemen-: I am EXTREMELY attracted to good manners. IDK why, but I just love men that can be proper.

- Eyes. I like eyes that are just captivating. EXTREMELY hard to explain.

- Romanticness: I love to be loved. Simple explanation, because that's really all.

Oh yeah, an I forgot. Ethnical preferences:

I like Caucasians mostly, but I can roll with latinos, asians, and filipinos (/pacific islanders)

Edited by Gamer P0N3

Someone who never gives me up, or let's me down.

Especially if they don't turn around and hurt me.

Of course, its bad if they tell a lie or make me cry.

But I hope they don't desert me.

Wow, I was hoping to get through the day without being rick roll'd. 

Well, at least it made me laugh. Slightly.  

On-topic, Ieik females who have a good sense of humor, like to take long walks and dance into the wee hours of the night.  :muffins:

(edited)

Okay, let's go! What do I like 'bout girls? 

Physical: I like all kinds of girls, really. I find lot's of things about them cute, whether it's their smile, eyes, hair, or just the little things they do, like quirks. A little bit of a tan is nice, but full on orange is just so unattractive in my opinion. 

A little bit of makeup always makes a girl look better, but too much is just gross, and when they take it off (after wearing way too much) they just look bad. I don't care about appearance too much. I find most girls attractive physically. Most of them are just so damn cute!

Personality: I'm attracted to fun girls. The standard "popular" girl (in my school anyways) who is all like "yeah, party motherf*ckers!" isn't attractive to me in the least. Sure they may look good, but I'm not really into their sex and booze party lifestyle. I prefer the ones with a great sense of humor. I also find it very attractive when girls are adventurous. Girls who are just generally positive. I can't stand constant complaining/whining due to my mother doing it non-stop the past 7 years or so. It annoys me so dang much! 

Anyways, I just like girls with a decent personality. I'd also prefer if it if she was an anime-fan, or a gamer, or something similar to me so we had something in common, that way we could do it together. 

Edited by ReverseFaller

(edited)

ummmmm i dont know, piercings, tattoos stuff like that but i dont like fucking masses of makeup so much they look like they have a plastic face :L 

• not to fat not to thin
  • blonde/light brown hair
  • piercings
  • tattoos
  • good hygiene
  • long hair
Edited by Vermillion
  • Brohoof 1

i'd like a smart girl, first and foremost. also i want someone who'd challenge me, if i say something they disagree with i want them to tell me to go fuck myself, because i love a girl with fire, a passion. someone just saying 'oh ok' when they mean they disagree but don't want to argue is so boring!

i'd like a smart girl, first and foremost. also i want someone who'd challenge me, if i say something they disagree with i want them to tell me to go fuck myself, because i love a girl with fire, a passion. someone just saying 'oh ok' when they mean they disagree but don't want to argue is so boring!

I wouldn't go so far as to want her to tell me to do that unless she meant it in a slightly kinkier way than you are suggesting. I do find a woman that tells it like it is though even if that occasionally means telling me things I don't want to hear is pretty hot because it shows that she is genuine and not some drone who just goes with what others think to just go along to get along.

• 2 months later...

Well I like my guys like this..

• 6"3
  • 6 pack(please!)
  • Short hair
  • Very sweet!
  • Loving! 
  • He's very dominating

Yeah its hard to find guys like that now days... because a lot of the time they are taken or.. they are to scared to say something.. its like come on! you are so hot and you are to shy! ahhh! its driving me crazy...

Physical:

• Shorter than me.
  • Skinny.
  • Cares about hygiene.
  • That's pretty much it. Outside of those three things, not picky about the way they look.

Personality:

• I always thought awkardness was sorta cute biggrin.png
  • Independent. I don't like clingy-ness.
  • Passionate about what they do.
  • Accepting of everything, whether they agree or not.
  • I can talk to them like they were my friend, yet can be sweet with them, too.

Interests:

• Dear lord, if she was into MLP, and Rarity was her favorite pony, my heart would be hers.biggrin.png
  • Other than that, doesn't matter to me much, just as long as it's not something totally insane.

Honestly, though, if I have feelings for them, that's what I find the most attractive.

I do have preferences, but as long as I get the feeling about her, man, then it's cool.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I'm one picky motherbucker, so here we go:

• Preferred hair color: Either blonde or black. I'd go for a redhead, but I've never met one that suits my fancy in other regards. Not a fan of brown.
  • Preferred eye color: Anything but brown. If I could pick a favorite, it'd be either blue or green.
  • Preferred size: Not fat, but not bone-thin either. I like my women with curves, especially child-bearing hips. I have a soft spot for that. :3
  • Preferred complexion: Moderately light.
  • Preferred height: As long as you're not a tiny, short little thing, you're fine. Preferably my height.
  • I really like freckles. Not gonna lie.
  • Glasses are a major turn-off, even though wearing them solely for cosmetic reasons is kind of a fad nowadays for whatever reason.
  • At least semi-full lips. I've had girlfriends with bone-thin lips before and it's... well, it took all the fun out of kissing.
  • A taste for make-up, as in knowing how much is too little or too much.

Alright, and now for personality factors:

• A fun personality. I've dated a girl that was introverted and shy (even after over a month of dating her) and it got really boring. I'm fairly upbeat, and I need somepony that can keep up with that.
  • Having grown out of that "emo fangirl" stage. I'm too old to even consider being a cutesie, immature scenester, and I need a girl that's mature enough to agree with me. Band members and youtubers are just people, not gods of masculinity. In fact, I'm probably more of a man than most of them will ever be. truestory.jpeg
  • A perfect balance of goofy and serious. i.e. knowing which outlook is best for what situation.
  • Intelligence, but not pseudo-intelligence. It'd take a paragraph explaining the difference, so I won't.
  • Have a taste for old-school vidya games like myself. The typical "gamer girl" really turns me off, since they just bark condescending malarkey into a headseat while playing CoD or something similar just to come off as "one of the guys". No thanks.
  • Acting like a friend. I love girls that I can date but still have fun with like a best friend. :3
  • It'd be nice dating a fellow MLP fan, though it's not a big issue.
  • Assertiveness. I can't stand doormats; when you're a girl, guys are going to try to flirt with you. Learn to stand up for yourself.
  • I'm a sucker for confident girls.

That's all I can think of for now. My attention span's about exhausted.

Edited by Rockymoo

I like guys who are...

Looks

• Taller than me, preferably by at least 2-4 inches
  • Tan. I don't mind paler guys, but a tan just makes me think hes outside a lot
  • Defined jawline and chin
  • Clear skin
  • Buff, being buff and toned is a plus 
  • I dont like facial hair. Not one bit. I dont care how cool of a beard you can grown. Just no. 

Personality

• Although I'm into buffer guys, particularly football players, you better not be a self absorbed arrogant asshole. You'd better be kind to everyone, regardless of how attractive they are or how popular they are
  • A guy who has a balance: He's a sporty athletic guy but has a good head on his shoulders and challenges himself in school
  • A warm open personality. I dont want a guy where talking to him is as hard as pulling teeth
  • You need to have some idea of where youre going. Ambition. Drive. Passion. If youre only interested in partying hard every weekend, I wont be interested.