Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

(edited)

Also, can't stand the guys that act like "girls" being either clingy physically or emotionally, or wishy-washy with your feelings and you had better not be starting drama - that's my job! (JK!!)

(had to point out that one, cuz I have a friend who is never getting past the "friendzone" because of that very thing - and he's probably going to get cut off from me altogether for other reasons. Shankveld would definitely say to cut him off and she has good instincts! so i'll leave it at that)

My problem is not so much that they "act like girls," as it is that I'm not very verbally or noticeably affectionate in relationships. Of all the people who really suffer from that, I think the more effeminate or sensitive men are pretty high on the list.

Edited by Harebrained

Someone who can relate to me and be okay with my randomness, Doesn't matter what hair color, eye color or much like that, as long as we can have some of the same interests and enjoy each others company :)

Interesting question. I suppose I'll start with physical attributes first. These are in no particular order:

Height. I think it would be weird to be way taller than my ladyfriend. I'm 6'0", so 5'10" to 5'11" would be good.

Slender, athletic build. Not skin and bones thin, but more leaning towards thin than curvy. Call me crazy, but I'm not a big fan of the typical big boobs and butt aesthetic that many are. I prefer a thin, physically fit build with average size boobs/butt.

Dark brown or natural red hair.

Angular face. Not a fan of rounded, undefined faces.

Natural skin tone. Intentional tanning, whether natural or fake, is really unappealing to me. It tends to look odd and it's so bad for one's skin.

Gray eyes. Sexiest things ever.

Pretty smile and good teeth.

And now for personality traits:

Intelligence. Intelligence is sexy.

A generally introverted and reserved attitude. I'm usually pretty reserved myself, and I don't really like extroverted Pinkie Pie type people, so someone reserved like me would be preferable.

Logical and in control of emotions.

Good with money.

Realistic outlook on life. (Perhaps leaning towards cynical.)

Not overly submissive or dominant. (Non-sexual context here.)

Grounded, down to earth, and possessing a good understanding of what is important.

Doesn't take things too seriously.

Doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

Values physical fitness and enjoys exercise.

I do like them to have less than three eyes if at all possible. :V

In actuality, I like people who are like me the most. Perhaps I'm narcissistic or something.

Seeing this made me think of my #1 thing I look for in a man:

Breathing. :lol:

#2 would have to be appropriate age - since this year was my 6th annual 25th birthday (add the numbers plz don't multiply) that means at least 23+

(edited)

I'm really not that picky appearance wise. I do prefer blue eyes, but it's not too big of deal for me :P

Being physically fit scores you points, but that's really not too important if:

1. You have a sense of humor

2. you have similar interests

3. You can accept the fact that I watch My little Pony :3

That last one is a big one.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, here goes.

Physical-

• Tall!
  • Redhead!
  • Muscular!
  • Freckles!
  • Deep Voice!
  • Green eyes!
Personality-
  • Good sense of humour, while being serious at times!
  • Caring!
  • Protective!
Good lord, is it getting hot in here? :lol:

Really, though, I find all of these things attractive.

(edited)

Blah, I can never coherently describe what I'm looking for nowadays.

I like guys that are a bit more timid, but that rule has been broken before. *shrugs*

I'd prefer if they liked the same music as me (or, ya' know, similar music)

I like them around my height ( can be taller, but not too short )

I'm not too sure on build and such ( save height ) - though I do prefer a small-framed gent over a big gent.

I'm okay with the smell of tabacco, so smokers aren't off the list.

I can't stand drunkards; a guy that can't keep himself sober is a turn off - plus it shows a lack a maturity.

I'll clean this up later.

Animals.

Especially squirrels.

I go crazy whenever I'm at the park.

Speaking of humor, I'm a sucker for a jester.

Edited by Moosefullaeggs

• 3 weeks later...

My guys would probably be slightly shorter than me (I think shorter guys are cute!) and have blue eyes and blond hair (I dunno why, all my crushes so far have had those attributes)

The only turn off would be chubbiness... The guy must be either physically fit or a bit more on the thin side is fine... Oh, and not too ripped... If a guy is hot, and I'll know if they are, but it usually turns me off... Don't ask why... I'd like either cute or handsome, but hot is a no-no...

That's all for the physical attributes now for the personality!

Open-minded (for obvious reasons: If they can't accept my love of weird things then they probably wouldn't try to make the cut anyway)

Intellegent... Somewhat at least. This is actually rather minor in my opinion, as I see my intelligence as a curse (Pressure to get higher marks and what-not... I'm so sick high expectations!) :wacko: sorry Twilight! You wouldn't have made it anyway as a mare!

Either a gamer, a brony or someone somewhat musically talented... Or a mix of any, if not all of them. This will allow us to have things in common.

Kind, empathetic and patient - I can be somewhat emotionally unstable, to the point of crying over mediocre things if I've had a bad day, or over-the-top happy and random... You'd wonder I connect most with Pinkie... :lol:

So, yep... That my friends, is what my dream guy is like...

Surely he exists, right?

The girl has to be intellectual. I prefer long, strait hair, Tending towards light brown/ dirty blond. Active and can stand to go camping for a few days without showering or makeup. But she still has to be a lady and able to wear dresses. I prefer softer features and shier look as well. Most likely she will be under 5'4" as most of my female friends are under that height.

(edited)

Ladies. Kinda short but not really short. A bubbly personality or really friendly. Really cute, not exactly hot, I like cute better. I like blond or black hair most, but I'm good with anything. A girl who is caring and there when people are down. Also intellegent and graceful. Dang I'm picky

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

timid/not super social/as social as me;

would love or at least like animals;

brown or red hair (would love if she was a redhead);

good-willed/sympathetic/caring;

as tall as me (+/-);

would have freckles (lol);

slightly tanned;

somewhat a farm girl;

wouldn't be narcissistic or self-assertive/snobbish;

and most importantly - that she would never cheat on me, because I would never do that.

timid/not super social/as social as me;

would love or at least like animals;

brown or red hair (would love if she was a redhead);

good-willed/sympathetic/caring;

as tall as me (+/-);

would have freckles (lol);

slightly tanned;

somewhat a farm girl;

wouldn't be narcissistic or self-assertive/snobbish;

and most importantly - that she would never cheat on me, because I would never do that.

You just perfectly describded a girl I actually know

(edited)

You just perfectly describded a girl I actually know

I'm really jelly of you :(

Wish I knew someone like that. None of the girls I know come near that description.

Edited by Freckle

Well, I find glasses and shyness quite attractive. Also, I can sometimes really find Filipino/any other asian and white Blonde girls very attractive.

I really think something that makes girls less attractive is, well, being a huge a-hole in public. It annoys me when ppeople post pictures with a retarded pose, with maximum skin showing. I hate girls who date guys because they are "hot".

Though, I find shyness, glasses, and dresses cute. Yes I said dresses.

Err, one more.. I kinda have a thing for girls with ponytails.

Oh god I feel awkward now.

I'm more attracted to a woman with a smaller frame, and a more outgoing personality. Her ethnicity doesn't matter, nor her hair or eye color, but she must be open with her philosophy without shoving it into others faces, but has to be ready to defend in what she believes. Even if I don't agree with her philosophy, I still find strong beliefs from a woman attractive. That's probably a pretty weird attraction, but meh.

• Brohoof 1

What do I find attractive? If you look straight ahead, you'll see mah fanboyism and love for Applejack :P. There's a reason why I love her so much. She seems like the most beautiful girl I would ever meet in real life! I mean, blonde hair, cute hairstyle, green eyes (Like mine), freckles, a fucking Southern Accent?! Yes, yes, YES please :wub: x101!

........oops?