Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

I'm more into personality when it comes to a girlfriend. Mostly someone who is nice, a kind heart, good sense of humor, and is willing to overlook my flaws as I am willing to overlook her's. Appearance wise I like a girl who is not super skinny and one that is not overweight. I mean like obese overweight, I don't mind a little bit of a tummy but if you have a good personality I am willing to overlook just about anything.

(edited)

-I don't give a f*** about the looks in terms of hair, nose, etc

-Has to have a sense of fashion (one time I saw a cute guy, but he was wearing the most hideous sandals...EW.)

-Cannot be fat

-Outgoing and weird

-gentleman

-Sense of humour

-Smart

That's what I want in a guy...Am I too picky?

Edited by Midnight Melody

Hm... This is actually an hard question for me.

Physically, aside from being a female and around my age, I'm all over the place in what I'm attracted to. Well, longer hair is pretty much a must for me.

Personality-wise, I just want somebody who can tolerate me, somebody I can get along with for a long period of time. Most people tend to find me annoying, so those who are compatible with me and don't eventually move away because I'm annoying are key to me.

Oh, also, probably not too unexpectedly, I like band nerds like me. lol. Especially if they play oboe/English Horn, saxophone, bassoon, or bass clarinet. Not sure what it is... Must be because I like those instruments so much. It's also nice if they play and love one of them because then we'll get along really well.

Care for human life, compassion, mercy, chastity, a sense of honour, a sense of valour, pacifist nature, humility, appreciation for beauty, lack of concern for the physical and material, and a good heart,

(edited)

- All hair types

- Shorter than me (I am very tall for my age)

- Older (I have dated people 2 years older than me)

- Same age

- Fair to Slight Chubbiness (No skinies)

- Shy or Spontaneous

- Nice (always this one)

- Girls that aren't over the top girls....

The rest I can't say because it is guy stuff and girls wouldn't understand :3

Edited by Valiant

Sorry, miscommunication with server.

Mkay... *Wondering what text you had edited* its all ok... *still wondering*

TELL MEE!!

Mkay... *Wondering what text you had edited* its all ok... *still wondering*

TELL MEE!!

"Care for pony life, compassion, mercy, chastity, a sense of honour, a sense of valour, pacifist nature, humility, appreciation for beauty, lack of concern for the physical and material, and a good heart,"

Same thing I had as before. The server just received a duplicate post signal.

"Care for pony life, compassion, mercy, chastity, a sense of honour, a sense of valour, pacifist nature, humility, appreciation for beauty, lack of concern for the physical and material, and a good heart,"

Same thing I had as before. The server just received a duplicate post signal.

Ok... fine for now..

Most the time, it has to be a girl (umm a girl ;3) and really pretty (and hot, and sexy and yeah x3) longer hair, very feminin, since I'm much more of a guy than a girl, I'd rather not have a tomboy, you know?

But for guys (since I'm bi) I like black hair and grey eyes, taller than me (definately) but I don't really care about how they look, really. Mostly personality for me, you know?

• 1 year later...

Physical characteristics, while they play a large role in my first impressions of a possible romantic partner - since you see what they look like before you know them for who they are - would play absolutely no role in whether or not I would end up wanting to date that person. Physical appearances don't matter. Personality matters. And while that doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate the physical appearances of a possible girlfriend, whether or not I liked her for who she was as a person would determine whether or not I would want to date her. 

That being said, I'll describe physical characteristics, and personality characteristics, that I find attractive in women, since I am a heterosexual male. I'm certainly not saying that a woman would have to have all of these characteristics in order for me to date her. She certainly wouldn't have to have any of the physical characteristics, since personality is what matters the most to me when considering the idea of dating someone. This is just a general list of what I find attractive.

Physical Characteristics

• Not extremely overweight, and not extremely underweight. Just somewhere in the middle.

• Blonde hair down to or near her shoulders, or further down her back.

• Stunning eyes. The eyes are one of my favorite aspects of a woman's body. I'm probably most attracted to blue eyes, but honestly any color eyes on a woman are attractive to me.

• Cuteness. To me, there are different kinds of attractiveness. It's hard to explain, but the kind of attractiveness that I think is most attractive in a woman is cuteness, over hotness or sexiness or whatever. What makes this hard to explain is how subjective these kinds of words are. The word "cute" could mean entirely different things to two different people.

Personality Characteristics

• Quietness, shyness, and introversion. I find those traits to be very attractive in women. 

• Intelligence, but not if she is arrogant about it. I define being arrogant about intelligence as thinking that you are better than everyone else, or insulting people who think differently than you do, and so on. I find it especially attractive when a woman is deep thinking, and interested in philosophical matters.

• Kindness. I love a woman who is genuinely kind to people, while still being able to be assertive when the situation calls for it.

• Interested in literature. 

• Has a love for nature and animals.

• Loves working with kids.

• Is tolerant and accepting of other people's religious, spiritual, political, and philosophical views, and other people's opinions in general. I don't need to be with someone who shares the spiritual views I do, just as long as she is tolerant and accepting of them, and doesn't try to change who I am. Another example would be someone who wouldn't mind that I was a brony. It would be great to date someone who was a pegasister, but I don't view that as a requirement. What I do view as a requirement is someone who would be tolerant and accepting of who I am, and being a brony is part of who I am.

• Has a balance between being serious, and being wacky, in the sense that she knows when it's time to be serious, and when it's fine to be silly. I wouldn't want a girlfriend who was only serious all the time, or only silly all the time.

• Has a great sense of humor. My sense of humor is a little off the wall and out there, so if she were able to appreciate that (or at least put up with it lol) then that would be nice.

Well, that's about it. Just to reiterate, this isn't some kind of checklist I would put every possible partner through before I dated them. This is just a general list of what I find attractive. I don't view any of the physical characteristics that I find attractive to be requirements in the slightest, and very few of the personality characteristics I listed are requirements. My only requirements are basic, core things like she would love me for who I am, not try to change who I was, treat people with kindness and respect, and so on.

(edited)

What do I find attractive? HMM, If you want a very specific list of stuff I find the MOST attractive then here you go:

Item one, Ellie Goulding.

http://ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ellie-goulding-900-600-09-11-12.jpg <- How can you not find her attractive, she is so sweet and cute.

Seriously though, here is my list of the MOST attractive traits to me (If something isn't including on this list then that doesn't mean I don't find it as equally attractive as anything on this list, these are just my favorites!):

Note, this applies for my attraction to both genders, not just women. MEN WEAR MAKEUP TOO Y'KNOW!

1. Blonde hair.
  2. Slim build, but tall.
  3. Any color of eyes as long as they are bright! (You can have bright brown eyes :3) Like the above, I agree that the eyes are the most magnificent part of any person and I am attracted to all colors regardless (:
  4. I prefer the "sweet" kind of sexy as opposed to the "raunchy/typical" kind of sexy. I like a real tan or pale skin I dislike fake tans and bleached skin. Essentially, just be natural. A little bit of makeup is great but don't smother your face in an 12oz of foundation, concealer and draw an inch worth of black lines around your eyes. I'm not one for revealing clothing either, you can show your figure off without leaving nothing to the imagination.
  5. Educated. I know this probably sounds awful but I really find intelligence to be extremely attractive while I find the opposite to be really off-putting.
Edited by Kaz

Physical Features: I like women of many different shapes and sizes so it is really hard to pin down a particular "type" for me at least when it comes to looks. One thing I have noticed though is that I like my women curvy, the anorexic rail thin look does not appeal to me at all because it is just well unhealthy. I don't mind women that are a tad chubby and I also appreciate the toned athletic look as well.

Personality: I really have a thing for tomboys, there is something about them that is so sexy to me. I think much of it has to do with the fact that I like women who are confident and true to themselves because I know that those kind of women won't play games and will make great girlfriends or someday a great wife for me. I also like women that are fairly intelligent and have a good sense of morals but are not judgmental and a sense of humor is also a must.

• Brohoof 1

For me I'd have to say:

-Dark hair

-Blue or green eyes

-Cleanliness

-Intelligent (the smarter the hotter)

-Sense of humor

-A little nerdy/dorky/geeky

-Glasses (huge bonus points)

-Shares my interests

-Cute mannerisms

-Kindness

-Loyalty/faithfulness

-Good disposition

-Preferably Asian (bonus points if Japanese)

(edited)

I find Fluttershy's personality attractive, and her looks tooThat is all...

In terms of real people, there's always something I dislike. So I guess I'll stick to fictional characters and ponies! 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Dark brown hair, nice hair style. (( It's the first thing I look at at a guy. ))

Kind personality.

Sense of humor.

Must like at least one of my interests.

Long hair, (any color)

Blue/Green/Brown eyes, or any other color

A good personality

Good humor

Generous, or very cute when they are happy/angry/sad

• Brohoof 1

I tend to like people who are artistic, energetic, and social.  I also like when a girl looks nice without makeup.  I find it sexy when a girl effectively pretends to be innocent then proves me wrong.  I also have a foot fetish (though I don't like calling it that) so that's important too.  I've found short/tall and small/large breasts attractive, it varies there.

• Brohoof 1

Physical stuff:
-Blonde/red hair (thanks, Lauren Faust)
-​Curves

-Small stature
-HUGE, open, honest, and welcoming eyes. (It also appears I have developed a strange little fixation for walled eyes after being introduced to MLP. Gee, I wonder why that would be... ?)  :muffins: <(duuuuuurrr)
-Soft and round facial features
-Small lips

Personality-wise, I like women who have a sense of humor, who are honest, deep, and creative.
I've also always had a thing for awkward and shy types.