Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

1. A girl who can be dependable and assertive at the same time. She's willing to listen to me when I need it most, and she's someone who I enjoy listening to.

2. Someone who shares the same ideologies I do. Makes it easier to teach children to remember our beliefs well.

3. A girl who shares some of the same interests and passions as me. Music, chocolate, eating, you name it.

4. A girl who can debate. I love having a good discussion/argument or two. Makes the relationship exciting.

5. A girl who I can trust. You have a really dirty secret to let out, and you know that she'll keep it hush and you know that she'll help you change for the better.

Overall, any girl can have something physically attractive. Give in to worldy pleasures and you'll easily find lots of physically attractive girls. What truly makes a girl attractive for me however is the mentality they have, the potential me and the girl have to form a lovingly snug relationship, and our ability as a couple to spread love, tolerance, and goodness to everyone else.

• Brohoof 2

girl I like must meet these requirements:

Shorter than me

Smart

Creative

And I can't think of anything else. I really don't have any prefences. I like all sorts of women

Good job in insulting tons of American girls who really are average and not overweight.

I meant in general, not gender specific. But I've seen a loooot of large people a few times I was in the states... @_@

I meant in general, not gender specific. But I've seen a loooot of large people a few times I was in the states... @_@

thats

not

really a bad thing

necessarily

haha guys can we please stop this discussion it's kinda off topic

I find women who understand men cannot read their minds to be very attractive. For example - I do not like when the girl says, "let's do what you want to do" and then later after doing what you picked, she is unhappy because you did not pick what she really wanted to do but never said (this was a typical scenario in my last relationship).

Am I right to think this way? Or should I just work on being a better mind reader?

If I had to choose one, just one feature that i find sexy it would be:

defined clavicles :wub:

Posted Image

(Sorry it's all bruised and full of hickeys but it was the only good picture without someones face,)

Sweet Celestia clavicles are sexy.

But otherwise I'm usually attracted to cute features, nerdy guys. I'm not too picky.

awwww yeee son clavicles are the sexiest part of the body

clavicles and backs mmmm mm.

I'd like a gal that places a lot of value on logic; much like I do. Someone who can sense BS and pick it apart. A girl that can watch any movie and make fun of it. A partner who can take take an insult as a joke and toss one right back at me; quick witted. They have their own life and knows that even though we are together in a trusting relationship, we don't need to be together all of the time; likes having alone time.

as for looks. Pretty face, dark hair, dark eyes, not a rail, but not a blimp. I think my standards are way too high.

• Brohoof 2

If I had to choose one, just one feature that i find sexy it would be:

defined clavicles :wub:

Posted Image

(Sorry it's all bruised and full of hickeys but it was the only good picture without someones face,)

Sweet Celestia clavicles are sexy.

But otherwise I'm usually attracted to cute features, nerdy guys. I'm not too picky.

Oh yeah you are damm right they are.

Female here.

-Musician or some knowledge of music, something like they can play an instrument. Not exactly high on the priority list, but I LOVE people who can play music well.

-Dark hair, kinda curly I guess.

-Eyes on the lighter side

-Funny. If they don't have a sense of humor, good bye.

-Video gamer (shouldn't be too hard with men :lol: )

-Not extremely attractive or not extremely unattractive. Like "average" I guess. I dunno how to put it. I don't want a lot of competition, haha.

-Taller than me but not too tall.

-Smart enough to have a conversation with.

-Glasses. I have a fetish for glasses.

Of course this would be my dream guy. Obviously not everything is gonna be met, but this is a list of characteristics I would like...

...I feel like I have high standards :(

• Brohoof 1

Well... at first, I thought I liked certain things. And then they sort of got thrown out the window when I got my boyfriend.

I think pretty much everything I find attractive sums up to: him. Basically, I like everything about him. Things I thought I'd dislike... like mustaches or beards... I like them on him. I really like them on him. My attraction is pretty exclusive for him. I'm vaguely uninterested in men due to veering heavily towards the lesbian side of bisexual.

In men, I basically find most things unattractive. It depends on a case-by-case scenario. But I focus more on personality for them. I like sweet sensitive guys who can appreciate my needs, and aren't afraid to cry or express their emotions. They also don't mind talking about emotional things/relationship things and are willing to try to do that with you. Also, romantic guys. But not too sickeningly romantic. Just on a more subtle level.

A man who stares deeply into your eyes, and lets you know how much he loves you. Very kind and gentle towards you, and wants to protect you. But at the same time, doesn't mind you protecting him sometimes. He's willing to accept you as an equal partner in the relationship, rather than just going ME MAN YOU WOMAN. And he's patient towards my insane mood swings, and makes me smile and laugh. That's the kind of man I like.

One physical thing I prefer though: the man being taller than me. And looking kind of manly and masculine, with big hands. Don't really go for that whole androgynous feminine look. It really repels me.

...I just described my boyfriend. See? I think for men, I should just put: BOYFRIEND.

Women, I'm more physical about. I prefer red heads, but don't really mind too much. Bigger breasts, but not TOO big, are also good. Also, having some meat on her bones and proportions that might match those breasts are nice. I like moderately-sized women, not overly skinny sticks.

Personality I'd prefer to be more masculine, as I'd rather be the feminine one in the relationship. But not TOO masculine. She can't be afraid to wear dresses, because I really like those. Just likes to look good, whilst being a bit more masculine. Basically, copypaste most of the personality stuff for men onto women. Because it applies mostly for both genders.

• Brohoof 2

short to medium length hair

blonde

sense of humor

some sports knowledge or at least have tolerance for sports

athletic

both my legitimate interests were 2nd generation European-Americans so I must go for European girls lol. Haven't got in close with a good ol' American girl yet.

What traits do you find attractive in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend/companion/love slave? Physical traits, personality traits, whatever! Let's all just gush about what we like in the other half to our romance sandwich.

For me, it greatly varies from person to person. I might like one guy with a full head of hair, and I might like another bald! Blue eyes are great on some girls, but on others it doesn't do much for me. But there are some things that I pretty much always find attractive for all eternity until the end of time itself:

-Being taller than me

-Da chubs, although I'm also quite partial to slim, petite women as well

-Body hair

-Facial hair

-Good hygiene

-Halfway decent sense of fashion

-Nice hands

-Big noses

There are always exceptions for me. But with little things I don't care as much. FOr instance, I find green and blue eyes to be quite beautiful, but If a potential date had brown eyes (wich I find boring but not ugly) I wouldnt really care.

When it comes to height I'm a little picky. I would like the guy to be really around my height, but like I said there are always exceptions. I will admit that I'm not necisarrily into bigger guys, I am a bit shallow and would like someone slim at best, but not anorix looking...ew.(btw im not sporting a 6 pack or nothing haha)

Same thing goes for race. I'm honeslty more into white guys, and find most black men to be unattractive. But there sure are beautiful mexicans, indians, asians, and blacks. So like I said, there are always exceptions. And what allows there to be an exception is who they are as a person. Their soul, for lack of a better word. Even if I find a smokin hot white boy with shimmering green eyes, perfect dark hair, and a slim sexy body, if he is a complete idiot or comes off as a douche, I will find no use for him for a future relationship. (ok, maybe a naughty relationship hehe)

I guess as far as looks go I'm not all that picky. I mean I'd just love someone who I look forward to talking to everyday and puts up with my oddness.

Ideally just someone who's nice, likes a lot of my interests, and is just fun to be around. And if they happen to be good looking that's not bad either. ;)

Sounds simple up until you notice my hatred for people so that club get's extremely hard to get into! :P

But liking Ponies is a good start so... YOU MAY APPROACH ME PEGASISTERS! :P