Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Has anyone reached MAXIMUM stars in GTA?

CosmicHooves

A really easy way to get max stars in GTA 5 is to hop on the train that periodically runs around the map. (A good place to get on is the hospital in Sandy Shores, the train tracks run right by it) From there, just shoot at cars as you go by, and soon you'll have all the police you could want! Just make sure you stocked up on RPGs, minigun ammo, assault rifle, and machine gun ammo, as well as body armor. If you do it right, you should never die on these train rampages, because the cops can't get onto the train to kill you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A really easy way to get max stars in GTA 5 is to hop on the train that periodically runs around the map. (A good place to get on is the hospital in Sandy Shores, the train tracks run right by it) From there, just shoot at cars as you go by, and soon you'll have all the police you could want! Just make sure you stocked up on RPGs, minigun ammo, assault rifle, and machine gun ammo, as well as body armor. If you do it right, you should never die on these train rampages, because the cops can't get onto the train to kill you.

Intresting tactic.

What I did to get 6 stars in GTA: San Andreas was these simple steps:

1. Get into a narrow alley way.

2. Make sure that you also have with you a motor bike.

3. Start shooting at pedestrians and patrolling cops with a shotgun.

4. Wait till you get 2 stars then switch to the M4 rifle.

5. Keep gunnibg down cops till the FBI shows up.

6. Be quick to gun them down and keep shooting till you get 6 stars.

7. Get on the motor bike and speed out of the alley way.

8. Eventually the army comes along with their tanks.

9. When a soldier comes out of the tank, take him out and hijack it.

10. Have fun.

Edited by Emerald Starlight

In GTA:SA I actually made a challenge with my friends: Get to a 6 star wanted level and get to the top of mount chilliad on a dirt bike wielding a minigun. None of us made it up, at one point or another we got knocked off our dirt bikes and tank after tank come BARRELING down the mountain, sometimes we'd juke them out well enough but eventually they'd knock us down the mountain, sometimes it wasnt that bad other times it'd send us to depths of hell it seemed like. we tried multiple times. tons of fun, though

• Brohoof 1

In GTA:SA I actually made a challenge with my friends: Get to a 6 star wanted level and get to the top of mount chilliad on a dirt bike wielding a minigun. None of us made it up, at one point or another we got knocked off our dirt bikes and tank after tank come BARRELING down the mountain, sometimes we'd juke them out well enough but eventually they'd knock us down the mountain, sometimes it wasnt that bad other times it'd send us to depths of hell it seemed like. we tried multiple times. tons of fun, though

Hmm...

Sounds like I've got a challenge to pursue.

Personally, the only reason why I ever bothered to get maximum stars was to get the tank. I would have used the cheat, but it's pretty much common knowledge that using too many cheats results in the game glitching up. So, one can imagine my disappointment when it was revealed that you couldn't obtain the tank in GTA V. The army doesn't even come after you and you can only obtain five stars. Other than that, the game was great!

• Go to LSI and grab a plane or helicopter.
  • Fly to Fort Zancudo.
  • Parachute in.
  • Steal any vehicle. Bonus points for stealing a fighter.
  • Get the hell out.
  • Have fun.

A quick how-to guide for GTA V. Applies to both single player and online.

here is the last time I remember reaching them in any GTA

GTA Vice City (8 years ago)

was murdering people in the mall then I noticed 6 stars I ran out side and did the Tank cheat and I got pushed into some water by another tank and died

GTA San Andreas (Yesterday) I went to Area 69 and killed everyone there then I stole a Tank, lost my wanted level and kept it in my safehouse at the abandon runway

GTA China Town Wars (3 years ago)

I finally saved up enough money to buy a Tank so I go on a rampage I get 6 stars but then I learned it wasn't bulletproof and I got screwed by the military

GTA 4 (2 years ago)

I was testing out some mods I put on the campaign unlimited health and ammo I just kept running through the downtown area shooting any cop that came near me then I learned the mod doesn't protect against physical damage and a NOOSE Truck ran me over and killed me

GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony (1 year ago)

I was screwing around in the APC killing everyone and everything I saw I got 6 stars and to my surprise I actually lost them in a APC I was thinking of turning around to continue killing cops then some players tried to kill me so I had to move

GTA V (2 months ago)

it started as a normal bounty hunt me and my friends were all had specific rolls two flew a Buzzard one was piloting the other was using the Missile cam one friend was flying a Cargobob carrying me inside a Tank it all went wrong when the cops got involved so we all decided to hold out against the LSPD and we all died  

Intresting tactic.

What I did to get 6 stars in GTA: San Andreas was these simple steps:

1. Get into a narrow alley way.

2. Make sure that you also have with you a motor bike.

3. Start shooting at pedestrians and patrolling cops with a shotgun.

4. Wait till you get 2 stars then switch to the M4 rifle.

5. Keep gunnibg down cops till the FBI shows up.

6. Be quick to gun them down and keep shooting till you get 6 stars.

7. Get on the motor bike and speed out of the alley way.

8. Eventually the army comes along with their tanks.

9. When a soldier comes out of the tank, take him out and hijack it.

10. Have fun.

its faster just to go to Area 69 because upon arrival you get 5 start and for some reason the Military isn't there only cops spawn so just keep killing them and the 6th star will appear then leave Area 69 and you will most likely see Barracks, and Rhinos coming your way

that's how I got mine without using cheats 

Edited by Mike Schmidt

In GTA V Online I had max stars for an hour and 34mins straight. I eventually ran out of ammo, and gave up. I was so close to getting the platinum award for it too...

I did it wit ha glitch, there's a car park(painted red) and there's a wall you can "noclip" into and there's a ledge you can stand on...you're right under the driveway/parking lot, and so cop cars and other vehicles will drive over you,meanwhile you can shoot up and destroy/explode the cars/vehicles above you and you'll remain unharmed.

A6zj3h7.png?1

• Brohoof 1

Alot of times.

In Gta San Andreas,Use the cheat 'bringiton',then tanks and trucks were after me,or just get on the army base and steal the tank,you will get 5 stars but maybe if you use the tank cannon to destroy stuff you can get 6.

In Gta Liberty city stories,I got 6 stars by spawning the tank then destroying cars on the road

In Gta vice city,i used an rocket launcher/M4 to destroy cars 

In Gta vice city stories,I used the same way as Gta Lcs to get 6 stars

I don't play GTA, but I watch my friend play it all the time. She has like all the GTAs. She can get the maximum stars in San Andreas, but in the newer games, she tends to die, because its more difficult she says.

Its really quite fun to watch tho xD Even when she hasn't gotten the maximum stars. She was almost there in GTA 5 one time. Oh man, that was something else xD

Edited by ~Sugar Sprinkles~