Words you find gross

DubWolf

its hard to really understand what you find as a gross word because they are simply words they have no meaning except what they are attached to however i find the words zit, puss, cyst and poop to be gross but that is because of what these words are attached to and they cannot be taken out of context and used in everyday life unlike moist, squirt and wet

Almost any word having to do with bodily functions grosses me out. Going to the doctor can be difficult for me. ._.;

The word "proud" makes me cringe.

I also don't like inherently childish-sounding words, like "tummy."

Why does everyone hate "moist?"

what did moist ever do to you :/

"Anyway this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist."

- GLADOS

I was thinking the other day that 'squirt' is generally a gross word in any context. Ew.

Did I ever tell you I used to get into squirt gun fights as a kid?

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

"Narf"

Ugggghhhhh, what even was that? Makes me think of every unpleasant bodily function there is happening all at once. Darn it Pinkie! (And not that Pinkie  :okiedokielokie: )

Did I ever tell you I used to get into squirt gun fights as a kid?

I know that it isn't always gross. But it came to mind because not long before I made that post I was at work at lunch and they gave us Thanksgiving dinner, and this coworker was eating corn on the cob and when he did it squirted just a little bit on the coworker next to him... Then this girl that was sitting next to me joked about "Better watch out, I might squirt you!" when she was eating and I was just sooo grossed out. I love corn and everything, but that is sooo gross. I'm really disgusted by the juices of foods, and the thought of it squirting is really gross and disturbing to me. So, 'squirt' is a gross word in my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, don't even get me started... 

My family/friends make fun of me all the time for not saying words I don't like. 

I'll attempt to name them here, if I can type them out.  :P

-purse (I know that makes no sense. But for some reason, I just really hate the sound of the word)

-toes

-poop

-burp

-fart

-pee

And various other words about nasty bodily functions or body parts that aren't talked about around children. 

• 9 months later...

I hate the german word Gluten.

In english it means... i dont know, Google Translator gives me the same word as the translation.   :ooh:  Or maybe i spelled it wrong, i dont know.   :wacko:

Its something im allergic of. But thats not the reason i dislike it.

I dislike just the sound of it. ( even if a few german people pointed out, that i speak the word wrong...so actually i dont find the actual word disgusting, just the way i said it all this times  :lol:  )