Words you find gross

DubWolf

Darude - Sandstorm.

...Seriously. it was hard enough to type that.

I feel your pain, there's this one shitty troll at my school who thinks spamming "darude sandstorm" over and over again is funny. I hope you understand what I have to go through. 

I feel your pain, there's this one shitty troll at my school who thinks spamming "darude sandstorm" over and over again is funny. I hope you understand what I have to go through. 

awwwwwwwww love u 2 bae <3

Bae- It's such a dumb way to say "babe". It just disgusts me because no one can just say "babe"

Ratchet (not the tool, the ugly way)- It just sounds dumb and nasty to me.

Snot, boogers, mucus- Because...that stuff...makes me....*shivers* gag. I cannot even stand mine. I cannot blow my nose without wanting to puke.

Guts- I mean, even if someone refers to it as "You have the guts to do that" it still grosses me out. No matter how you use guts, It just...,makes me shiver

Mushy, squishy, gooey- All gross me out too. Even if you are referring it to a non-nasty thing.

I'm not sure if I find any word disgusting. I'll probably find out sometime soon, though. xD

All I know is that @ doesn't like the words "Puss" and "Boogers." Huehuehue.

Update: I just realized that "vomit" is kinda gross. e~e

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Bae- It's such a dumb way to say "babe". It just disgusts me because no one can just say "babe"

It's not actually "babe," it's an acronym for "before anyone else."

Not a lot of words disgust me. In fact I really like a lot of the words mentioned in this thread, eheheh. If I have to pick one, it'd probably be 'cummies.'

Not a lot of words disgust me. In fact I really like a lot of the words mentioned in this thread, eheheh. If I have to pick one, it'd probably be 'cummies.'

Eh, most people use it to refer to "babe" or what you said. A lot of people say it really means "poop" but I kind of don't believe that, :P

I just don't like it though. Its weird and annoying to me. No matter how anyone uses it. Haha!

Up until a few days ago, my words would have been "bro" and "man", but like a fool I've warmed up to "bro" over the past few days. Enough to use it a little. But if you overuse it like SOMEONE I know it will drive me off the deep end and you will receive my full wrath of "please stop saying that word".

Except that there is evidence of "bae" being used as a diminutive of "babe" since 2003. The earliest reference to it standing for "before anyone else" comes from 2011, suggesting that this was made up after the word was already in common usage. It's a false acronym.

Other examples of false acronyms are "Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden" (the word "golf" actually comes from an old dutch word "colve" meaning a stick or bat), "Port Outwards, Starboard Home" (the origins of "posh" are unknown, but the story about the shady side of the ship doesn't add up from a navigational point of view), and "Fornication Under Consent of the King" ("fornication" and "consent" are comparatively modern words, predating the f-word by around 400 years).

Lots more fun here.

I'm not sure if I find any word disgusting. I'll probably find out sometime soon, though. xD

All I know is that @ doesn't like the words "Puss" and "Boogers." Huehuehue.

Update: I just realized that "vomit" is kinda gross. e~e

I /despise/ the word pus. It's disgusting.

I hate the word nit too.

• Brohoof 1

PrincessWubsyButt  a nit is the larval form of a louse. They are very small.  This is the origin of the word "nitpicking"

When I was a kid, I thought "grounded" sucked the worst. Now, I'd probably go with

Hangover

Broke

Lay Off

& I am rapidly losing my fondness for "Warning Points"

• Brohoof 1

Especially that one.   Seriously, what "genius" decided to turn such a common word into slang for... you-know-what...?

There's evidence of "come" being used in that sense since the 1650s. It is possibly older than the word "orgasm".

It's interesting to note that there's a similar construction in other languages such as German (kommen), French (arriver), Italian (venire), and Dutch (komen).

• Brohoof 1

Most of the words a lot of people find gross I either find funny or interesting, my favorite word is fuck so I think you get where I am coming from.