Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts Assassin's Creed Victory?

PROJECT: Simon

London? 

Aww,

I wanted one set in Japan. :( Maybe next year.

I don't think there will ever be one from interviews I've read. "Feudal Japan" was a setting they said was one of the worst places to set the game.

It kind of makes sense to a degree. The games seem to take place in times and places where a major turning point that changes the path of the world's history occurs. Japan has spent most of it's history isolating itself from such world events.

I could see one set in China though. There's been a lot of such major turning points there and we've already seen a Chinese Assassin.

• Brohoof 2

I don't think there will ever be one from interviews I've read. "Feudal Japan" was a setting they said was one of the worst places to set the game.

It kind of makes sense to a degree. The games seem to take place in times and places where a major turning point that changes the path of the world's history occurs. Japan has spent most of it's history isolating itself from such world events.

I could see one set in China though. There's been a lot of such major turning points there and we've already seen a Chinese Assassin.

China's good too I guess. Just an Asian setting would be a nice change of pace.

They're going to go so far into the future that it's going to be Mr. Person At Abstergo reliving Desmond reliving Altair giving Ubisoft an excuse to remake all the Assassin's Creed games. I wouldn't put it past them.

As for Victory, I'll probably get it once I get a PS4, but I'll get Unity first.

They announced it way too early. Let's just hope this one works

If they ever made an Assassin's Creed in Japan, I always thought Meiji Japan would be somewhat more appropriate

• Brohoof 1

I'm curious, but I can't really say much as I don't know much about the game. I think what we'll get should be good.

I'm planning on buying Unity and Rogue eventually, so yeah. It's another game for me to keep an eye on.

London huh, looks good but I really hope Ubisoft dosen't released an unfinished game for of glitches/bugs and problems like they just did with Unity.

London huh, looks good but I really hope Ubisoft dosen't released an unfinished game for of glitches/bugs and problems like they just did with Unity.

2014 was a bad year for Ubisoft.. 

I have no opinion on Victory, because I'm still waiting for unity to be fixed. :|

The fact that they have the gall to even announce the next game so soon after Unity, and to do it without even fixing unity, upsets me.

London? 

Aww,

I wanted one set in Japan. :( Maybe next year.

Unlikely, sorry. They told Kotaku that they didn't want to do "assassins in japan" because it would feel too familiar after all the ninja games that have been out over the years. That said, I'd still play it if they did. D:

• 2 weeks later...

I have no opinion on Victory, because I'm still waiting for unity to be fixed. :|

The fact that they have the gall to even announce the next game so soon after Unity, and to do it without even fixing unity, upsets me.

Unlikely, sorry. They told Kotaku that they didn't want to do "assassins in japan" because it would feel too familiar after all the ninja games that have been out over the years. That said, I'd still play it if they did. D:

Assassin's Creed makers said that they will do Japan soon. Soon = Forever. 

• Brohoof 1