Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

(edited)
11 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Laying in bed hugging my pillow pretending it was @Cyclone1066 :blush:

Well I hug pillows and snuggle agaibst couch cushions pretending they're my boyfriend all the time... He's so comfortable to lay against. He replaces my worries with a great feeling of joy. :blush:

At least today will be the first time in a month I'll get to stop pretending! :twismile: I'll be able to cuddle and kiss him as much as I want for the next couple of weeks! :wub:  And he and I can do other wonderful things to each other too! Especially a lot of that thing that feels REALLY good! ;)

Hopefully one day we could just be with the men we love and always have access to the real thing.:D I certainly wish I had my man all the time. There's so much for he and I to do together and so little time! :wub: I would think you think the same way about Cyc too, and well I wish you two could do as much of it as you can. :twismile:

I was still typing this post 10 minutes ago... :blink: Only 6 more hours, though... :D *starts cuddling and kissing the couch* :P

Edited by Dusksud

(edited)

I was getting out of bed, actually! :catface: Boyfriend was hogging the tiny @$$ twin size bed and seasonal allergy issues have been plaguing me for the past few days... So I unfortunately would be quite uncomfortable just lying there with him until noon or so when he'll surrender to my charms and let me wake him up. ;)

Edited by DusksuD

I've been browsing the forums for a bit. Also debating whether I should get a couple hours of sleep and wake up around 2:30am, or stay up all night to do more astronomy.

Thinking of how I'm going to handle a mystery case in a roleplay I'm involved in. :huh:

It's not really a "mystery" case, because all the authors know what happened, but there's hardly any evidence that it happened, and the only testimony is that of a distressed young girl, so it's hard to convict someone. :v

Suffering with my PC freezing up randomly due to me trying to work on a project.