Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Trying to find out what the blinking flip is a 'bottom bracket' on a bicycle??? It isn't what you might think it is! :o  A 'bracket' it ain't ... I would have called it a 'bearing housing' ... :sealed:

Anyway, yes! It has the frame number on it. Found it eventually after much grovelling about on the floor with flashlight and a mirror ... :yay:

Before this, returning home from the dentist to get my teeth cleaned ...  I hate going to the dentist I always get stressed, doesn't matter what it's for ... :sealed:

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum

im always doing the same thing. looking for ways to talk myself up or appear better? my life is a 24 hour emulation, and pretty much i dedicate every individual fraction of my free thought to making myself out to be the greatest thing in the freaking universe. if you dont like me, something is wrong with you... and i will harass you, shame you and guilt you until you realize im great... but anyways, back to more important topics, like me, and what i was just doing... i just think that you know, 24/7 i always have to be on my guard because at any given second someone might be able to expose the facade I meticulously work at keeping the world fooled by, and I cant just be secure with someone having an unfavorable opinion about me, based off of flaws I pretend I dont have, I need everyone to constantly be reminded that everything I think about myself is the absolute truth for everyone, and that nobody can feel any other way about me.

Well, yesterday I was upstairs and heard a scratching sound coming from the drain in my bathroom. So, I remove the grate and see a little rat pock its head through the discharge inside the drain, and drop a ring. A ring that seems it would only fit a child. So, yeah. Nothing strange about it. Just a common everyday occurance.

And now the house cat is staring at the drain with this machinal look in his eyes. Even after I moved a tile over it, to disuade the rodent from coming back. Since there is a killing machine in the house.

So, now I am feeding my cat blue cheese. So, he can find a commonality and be at peace with the rat. He is been licking himself with this pleased look in his eyes, and doesn't seem to care anymore.
It is all about working out that animal inside of us, that part that torments me everyday. That feeling inside our guts that pulls us down into the darkest recesses of the human mind. Or the cat mind, in this case. But yeah. All good. All is good.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Computer backups.

Good reminder!

I have been too busy with my work lately I have not yet had time to back up things. That includes 10 minutes ago.

Remembering and missing others it's like certain memories are just etched into my head and just keep replaying over and over. I can evade them for awhile on good days and then they come back and just hang around too long.