Bronies worship Satan?

Cloud-Kicker

Connecting bronies with homosexuality:

img-1958390-1-facepalm-pony.jpg

Connecting homosexuals with Satanism:

img-1958390-2-mlfw2608-facehoof.png

Combining both to connect bronies with Satanism:

mlfw2468_small.jpg

...Yeah, this world is kind of broken, don't you think?

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 6

Really? Us bronies do not worship the big red guy down THERE! If we did,"I love Satan" would be all over the fu*king site.(Probably not,but whatever) Crazy.

I dunno, I recently learned of this guy, Dan, he's pretty awesome in that he's just angry at EVERYTHING...

I like his take on life :)

yeeah.. no cable, no sat, not even local.. So I know I'm late to that party.. But its better than being flooded with commercials and other loads of political, and private crazy arsed crap. And worse over... paying for it...

If i need to know if it, I'll find it out soon enough :) Then buy it on a disc, or whatever...

Soooo, the most conservative kind of people like to associate bronyism with the devil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysR-Npggh68

That's it, I'm officially offended, because while I'm not devout, I am a Catholic and I speak for everybrony when I say

BEING A BRONY HAS 0% ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEVIL OR WITH HELL!

twilight_sparkle_as_rapidash_animated_gi

img-12900-1-img-3665661-1-G0wpqUM.png

"Ideals are peaceful.........history is violent"

Sgt. Don "Wardaddy" Collier

My OC - https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tough-nut-r8817

Free-church people are weird, I'm sure it's not called that in english but...

One of my classmates, used to go to a "free-church-school" (she's a catholic by the way, so she's not "one of them" in the religion part, not sure why she went there, but that's quite irrelevant) and there, they would forbid anything fun, or rather, everything not related to Jesus or something...

She told me, they were not allowed to read LOTR or harry potter, because it was satanistic. But they were allowed to read Narnia (because the writer has written some christian books things, I guess that's why.) - and apparently, when the teacher recommended a book for her to read "this one is great, completley non-satanistc, and very good." 

It was filled with rape. rape rape rape, all the time, just rape. and more raping.

I'm just re-telling what she told me, but well, yeah... Weirdly-religious people will take everything fun and call it satanistic.

So in other words... she is saying all Bronys are Homosexuals.... which is not true... I'm a homosexual.. but anyway, so she is saying we turned him gay.... which is bullshit... we homosexuals don't do that.. well the ones I know.

Anyway she is not saying that bronies are going to hell.... she is saying we homosexuals are going to hell... for truing him gay... which is fine.. let her think what she wants. He was a homosexual when he was first born.

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

Well if we are all going to hell, I will see you all there. Maybe we can bronify the pace and make it better than this so called heaven which people who like shows about rainbow colored ponies are not allowed in.

Edited by Xelphos

dPhE8dz.gif

Random white text!

That lady has no right to persecute us for our beliefs.

HAIL GILGAMESH, OUR LORD OF THE DARK, SULPHURY VOID. \00/

I kid of course.

Though, it is both ignorant and arrogant to believe that the free choice of one person, means that there is something wrong with everybody else.

3 mins later...

I thought about changing my name to Lord Satan for this, but probably would've gotten in trouble. XD

Edited by Blake Diamante

Wait, everybody is in fact not worshiping Satan? That's not cool? Shit, I've been doing it wrong. Guess I'm done with all that, but what am I going to do with all these pentagram shirts and drawings of snakes?

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-29731900-1387311955.png

Onwards to my DeviantArt page!

Sig by the illustrious Kyoshi!

Well, this lady saw that shirt and pointed at it yelling at me about how "We bronies changed her nephew" and "how we would burn in hell for stealing her nephews heterosexuality" and stuff like that, and I mean she was just RAGING!

Well, unfortunately it's a common misconception that Bronies are homosexual.  Although, I'm pretty sure this lady took it to the extreme with this rant.  And on the off chance that she DID find out he was homosexual right after she found out he was a brony, then her inability to accept him as he is is a whole other issue.

But yeah, I know the type of person you describe here.  I used to live in the mid-west, where there were three or more churches in any given four block radius (residential).  Its a really big reason why I left, the culture of the place didn't allow for anything outside of their viewpoint.

Personally, I'd have been confused as well.  I can relate to your utter confusion and state of paralysis.  Although, with my luck, I'd probably tell her to back the....... well to back off.   img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Although, with all that tough talk, it would probably amount to me looking at her like she's retarded and saying something like, "Your retarded.  But that's not my problem, now go away.  My time is more valuable than this."  Then I'd walk away. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

OC 1: Ceres

OC 2: Shimmering Grace

• 3 weeks later...

As a spiritual satanist myself, this show had little to no influence on me choosing my religion which BTW is MY choice according to the bill of rights. And people who think that this show has any real messages for Satan are fools.

unicorn.png

In training

The strangest thing happened to me today. I was driving home today and I decided to stop at the store on the way home. It was a corner store in a part of town I don't usually stop in because in most cases I would have to go quite out of my way to get there. Well, as I walked into the store I passed a lady standing by the door who gave me a funny look. I'm kind of used to getting dirty looks because ponies tend to assume that all teenagers are evil.

After I had finished buying what I wanted, I walked out of the store and this lady stops in front of me and starts yelling at me! I was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Derpy Hooves that says "I just don't know what went wrong" on it. Well, this lady saw that shirt and pointed at it yelling at me about how "We bronies changed her nephew" and "how we would burn in hell for stealing her nephews heterosexuality" and stuff like that, and I mean she was just RAGING!

I had no clue what to do so I just stood there and took it. Her face was like beat red and she was just screaming at me. After what felt like forever just standing there with my bag of chips, being yelled at until she knocked the bag out of my hooves and stormed off.

It was one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me. Can you believe that somepony could actually think that because we like ponies, we worship Satan!? How does somepony even come to that conclusion? Ponies are... strange, to say the least.

Anypony else have any similar experiences?img-261371-1-6.jpg

This is the shirt I was wearing.

Well, I think that these are the sort of ponies that should embrace tolerance in their lives. It is very sad that they do not and are urged to harass ponies they don't know for only perceived insults.  The original poster should post this on "notalwaysright.com". This is exactly the sort of rude harassing customers I read about often. It even has violence in it.

:wub: Silver Letter!!! :kirin:
Silver Letter's MLP collection
Have: 946

I'm Christain and I can't see how watching a show about ponies is some master plan to make all guys act girly. I act as much a dude as I did before I got into the show. People really need to slow down on jumping to conclusions about things like this.

img-2341004-1-yV132fs.png
sig made by Champion RD92

I have heard a lot of accusations against bronies, but this is a first. Worshipping satan?

She was probably a Good Christian that was simply overreacting to a situation that she really didn't know anything about. Judging...almost everypony does it.

Edited by Heatwave

commission__heatwave_the_oc_pegasus_by_m

Sorry what? I just read title alone and just make me go. Why? However going be reading up on what been going on on this topic later. I just wanted sum up my reaction while is still fresh.

Bronies worship Satan, well gauss some of them do. But wouldn't say all Bronies Satan worshipers.

ohmy.png <-- My face right now.

The strangest thing happened to me today. I was driving home today and I decided to stop at the store on the way home. It was a corner store in a part of town I don't usually stop in because in most cases I would have to go quite out of my way to get there. Well, as I walked into the store I passed a lady standing by the door who gave me a funny look. I'm kind of used to getting dirty looks because people tend to assume that all teenagers are evil.

After I had finished buying what I wanted, I walked out of the store and this lady stops in front of me and starts yelling at me! I was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Derpy Hooves that says "I just don't know what went wrong" on it. Well, this lady saw that shirt and pointed at it yelling at me about how "We bronies changed her nephew" and "how we would burn in hell for stealing her nephews heterosexuality" and stuff like that, and I mean she was just RAGING!

I had no clue what to do so I just stood there and took it. Her face was like beat red and she was just screaming at me. After what felt like forever just standing there with my bag of chips, being yelled at until she knocked the bag out of my hands and stormed off.

It was one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me. Can you believe that somebody could actually think that because we like ponies, we worship Satan!? How does someone even come to that conclusion? People are... strange, to say the least.

Anypony else have any similar experiences?img-261371-1-6.jpg
This is the shirt I was wearing.

First read title didn't know what think of this post, but after reading this do bring up where good point abut people respective and how the starts it can be. And this commend problem all around world, people just say thing with our knowing and cause don't know what it they think is consulted with evil. God dame some people style living madevil dark ages it seems still going around burning witch's for all mighty lord. Arrogance's is what is called.

• Brohoof 1

osqYHke.gif

That is by far the craziest situation I have ever heard. What is wrong with that lady? And for the title, I am Christian. I would have screamed at that crazy bitch. KUbAnTY.png  

PSfGB1b.png

Sweet Sig by Lunia

Avatar Image by PegasisterJayfeather

CM By Scilight Paitanibu