Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is coming

-ThunderChaser-

So.. The creator of both Five Nights at Freddy's games, Scott Cawthon, has started to develop Five Nights at Freddy's 3. On Scott's site http://scottgames.com There's a Five Nights at Freddy's 3 teaser on the site. I'll put the image below.

FLFlZhg.jpg

And here is the brightened version below:

j2ItLPs.jpg

And as you can see.. there's a small 3 on the bottom.

So what do you guys think? I think the animatronic in the photo is Golden Freddy.

Edited by -ThunderChaser-
  • Brohoof 1

Didn't the last one just get released a few months ago? On top of that, didn't the second game release within a few weeks after the first one?

Forget milking, this is more like franchise diarrhea 

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 13

Didn't the last one just get released a few weeks ago? On top of that, didn't the second game release within a few months after the first one?

Well, It isn't that bad just to start working on the next game after the second one, Scott took a break for Christmas and started working on Five Nights at Freddy's 3 on the start of 2015.

I like how Golden Freddy got more and more attention through the games. On the first game, all he is is just an easter egg. Through the theories that were made, he started feeling important in the story. Then the thing with the suit, blah blah blah. Now it seems that this new game will shed more light into what actually happened at Fred Fazbear's Diner!

I for one, am ok with what Scott Cawthon is doing. Five Nights at Freddy's is an indie game "series" that is very hot right now. If he decided to do a third one in a year, the fandom would fade through the time we were waiting for it. Don't get me wrong, it would still sell! OH, it would sell alright! But he has more chances of getting more sales if he continues making new Five Nights at Freddy's game while the players are still interested. Just like CoD fans say, continue making more games because I LOVE 'EM!! (they might not say it like that though... but they mean it)

mlfw10469-1386580974328.gif

• Brohoof 1

hmm weird what date is it going to be on the stores because a friend of mine said this year scott uploaded Five nights at freddys 2 on the internet and now 3?

People says it will be in the original restaurant fredbears family dinner, and the only animatronic would be golden Freddy (fredbear), but hey, that's just a theory.

what, did you expect a game theory joke? Here, have a cookie :3

• Brohoof 3

Oooh this looks pretty cool :D Slighty milking the franchise by now.....but still cool ^_^ Based on the timeline the fans have given this franchise, I wonder if this one will be a sequel to the first game or another prequel :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I really want to know the mystery of what's controlling them all.  I have reason to believe the Puppet is controlling them all but I don't think that's the whole truth.

Oh yeah and the last teaser for the second one reminded me of this song

i should develop a minimalistic cheap-as-fuck point and click jumpscare game, get every popular youtuber to shove their dick in it, and rake in the cash as i make 2 more sequels in less than half a year.

I think indeed this animitronic is indeed Golden Freddy but there are quiet a few unaswered questions. Such as "What does Scott mean by 30 years in the future?". By looking at the games lore and such we know in the first game Freddys pizza was to be shut down within that year. While as the second one was a prequel. So... just what the hell is going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, the theories and "lore" surrounding this game are more interesting than the game itself. It's not a bad game, but I don't care for jumpscares or anything.

• Brohoof 1

As long as he takes his time with boggling our minds with the mysteries and well-done plot, then I look forward to learning the truth behind it al. I haven't felt this anticipated with finding out a gaming franchise's lore since Corpse Party.

How is this one going to go?

Will there be a  20/20/20/20 20/20/20/20 20/20/20/20 20/20/20 20/20/20 mode? Wow that is getting ridiculous to say. :lol:

3 of each of the main character, golden freddy, the baby thing, the boy with a sign with extra room to add more character. If he keeps adding on then this will get very crazy, very quickly.

Edited by RainbowDarth

Didn't the last one just get released a few weeks ago? On top of that, didn't the second game release within a few months after the first one?

Well put friend.. Well put.

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully it's as good as the first two and, like the second one, expands on the story a little.  Especially as this is likely the last game in the series.  There's absolutely no reason for there to be a fourth or fifth game, so I hope Scott is smart about this and stops with the third.  

• Brohoof 1