Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash hugging Scootaloo (Drawings)

Account No Longer Exists

Hello everypony! I usually stick to making music, but today, since my parents were gone all day, I decided to draw Scootaloo & Rainbow Dash (best ponies). These are my first drawings ever from My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. Enjoy!

Rainbow Dash snuggling with Scootaloo:

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash hugging Scootaloo

Posted Image

(I appologize for quality of lighting in the image, my scanner wasn't cooperating with me today, so I had to use a digital camera.)

• Brohoof 14

My heart.....it exploded.

Ah, I don't need it anyway. This is so adorable and so awesome, you're pretty darn talented!

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*dies from overwhelming cuteness*

Awww so cute! awesome job :D

D'awwwww! So great and really well done! I could see that being part of the show! GOOD JOB! :D

"Rainbow Dash hugging Scootaloo". That is exactly what I got and more. :wub:

D'awwww!

So adorable! Scoots might not have a family, but she has Rainbow Dash! :D

Thanks everypony! I appreciate all the feedback! I'm hoping to draw some more ponies soon!

• Brohoof 1

I'm under the impression that those here are the best pony drawings made with this technique I've ever seen ;)

Yeah, basically o_O

Wow...those are so good...

• Brohoof 1

This is incredibly adorable! The colors are so vibrant, I am extremely impressed!

You did forget Dash's earhole-line on the second picture though ^^ just one tiny mistake that could be fixed in like 2 seconds, I'm not hating! This is truly amazing.

• Brohoof 1

better then anyone i know and some other i seen.

computer: self destruct in 3 seconds couse of too much cuteness

me: WHAT i thought you was cute proof

computer: 3...2...1 boom

me: why is there rainbows hugging scootalos over me

real good rainbow you have there

This is incredibly adorable! The colors are so vibrant, I am extremely impressed!

You did forget Dash's earhole-line on the second picture though ^^ just one tiny mistake that could be fixed in like 2 seconds, I'm not hating! This is truly amazing.

Haha! It looks like I did. Thanks for pointing that out! :) & Thanks!

Both are awesome, but I can easily say the hugging one is better, I love Scootaloo's eyes in it :wub:

Yeah, I see what you mean. The hugging one took about 2 hours, and I did the snuggle one in about 45 minutes. I was rushed to finish because my parents were on their way home, and I had to clean up my moms art studio. (I'm not allowed to use the art studio :lol: )

• Brohoof 1