Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone actually collect the hasbro mlp toys?

RainbowTashie

• 2 weeks later...

I do.  I like it.  I don't have a lot of figures, (blind bags excepted) but I do like them.  My favorite so far have been the rainbow power figures.  I don't buy

larger toys/plastic ponies really but I know kids who really like them so I think that's cool.   Smaller ones are cool to see and some to get

as I am able.

I collect them. I have the brushables of Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. I also have a brushable of Pinkie Pie which is larger. The only Hasbro Plushie I have is Twilight Sparkle. I have miniture figures, too. I also have a Pinkie Pie bank, but her mane covers one of her eyes. The Applejack plushie, I don't know where that is from. I got it from a thrift store. Pretty good, though. There's also the MLP pillow, the Pinkie Pie pillow, well, yes, I do collect Hasbro toys. When possible, I style their mane's though. I wish I had Applejack's hat because both Applejacks are hatless. 

I do, because its the only thing sold in my country. I do agree that the funko vinyls are better, so far i only have 1 (Vinyl Scratch) that i got when i travelled to the US. I hope to get my hooves on more, since they are better quality and are show accurate :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do. I have all of the Mane Six and CMC. (Also various background ponies) I don't really collect them anymore now that I'm older though. I stick to funko and vinyl figures now.

I collect the little blind pack figures, hav them all lined up on my mantelpiece in the bed room! Also have some of the plushies but they have been kidnaped and loved by the little miss, poor fluttershy and rarity, their hair will never be more than a giant mound of tangles now! D:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have most of the Hasbro releases :D I love brushies! Then again, I collect G1 and G3's as well, so...ALL the brushies.

55a5b646d06a1.png

I don't have a problem shhhh

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I'm not attempting to collect, but I'm aiming to get one toy of at least one main character. So far, I got a cutie mark magic Sunny, a rainbow power Flutters, and while these aren't main characters, I bought a Moon Dancer with Minty cute chiby  Plaskool figures :wub: . Why I picked them? Because, it has Moon Dancer, and while Minty hasn't showed up in the show, she's an important character in many ways in one of my favorite fics ever

• 8 months later...

The best and ONLY the best go in to my collection, while at the same time quality over quantity. And I love to collect, but again. Only the best if I can help it. I'm not spending a couple hundred(Norwegian Kroner) on not only some thing that may or may not break, but isn't even accurate to the show it's supossed to come from! I will hunt the net for days, some times weeks, before buying anything. I spent about 6 weeks looking at plushies, both in the local and distant area, until I found a site that delivered to Norway and the price was quite reasonable. So as for collecting the licensed stuff. I kind of turn my nose up at that as a lot of it doesn't even come close to what is portrayed in the show

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge collector of the toys. Yes, the brushables have horrible hair. But guess what? That can be fixed. Just like many other flaws toys can have.

The toys are actually my favorite part of the MLP franchise. The only reason I began watching the show was because I got a Rainbow Dash plushie for my birthday.

• Brohoof 1

I don't own any MLP merchandise, mostly because I would be a little self-conscious about having it. But maybe it would be a good idea to start collecting soon just in case G4 ends with the movie and the current line of toys is discontinued.