Good, Evil or Neutral?

Tom Snyder

Alignment  

39 users have voted

1. 1. What alignment is your OC?

• Good.
    • Neutral.
    • Evil.

Now that i got your attention, i would like to know if you were you're OC, which alignment would you choose to be?

I myself choose to be neutral, cause i don't like taking sides, be it an argument or the like.

Edited by Candy Star

Neutral; me nor my OC believes in "good" or "evil". But he would help if Twilight or her friends were in any kind of danger. Chaotic Neutral at best, since considering the nature of him, he can find worse things to do against his enemies than the peaceful merciful ponies ever could. 

Chaotic good, like me my main OC is not a saint and dosen't pretend to be but does try to do the right thing but has a strong distrust of authority and is not afraid to bend the rules a bit or even alot in order to stand up for what he believes in. Of course he is a lot more arrogant than me and can come off as a jackass sometimes.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

I'd pick Neutral. I lean towards good, because i wish to be able to look back and say i'm a good person, but in truth i tend to make a fine mental balance between personal principals, my rules, and siding with people who are important to me to reach decisions.

My OCs are on all different sides. I have too many of them... But I would probably be chaotic evil. Just sounds fun I guess. Also I like being able to confused people while knowing what's going on myself. Also I just like evil.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be an anti-hero. In that case, neutral. To be honest, in real life, I can be sort of an anti-hero at times even though overall, I'm nice. There would be ponies I can't stand while there would be others I can relate to a lot.

Sort of torn between Neutral and Good, mostly from the viewpoint of Good/Evil. Most evil acts are just selfish in nature, while good acts tend to help others, and possibly yourself in the process. With that much said, I'd imagine Sekr would just be balanced in his acts, but lean a bit more towards helping others.