Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What soda do you drink the most

Metallic Strings

No soda, stuff is poison.

Coffee, black, and water. Various teas from the grow room.

No soda, stuff is poison.

Coffee, black, and water. Various teas from the grow room.

Anything's poison if you eat/drink enough of it.  But once in awhile... Must. Have. Dr. Pepper.  (It'll enhance your gaming skills...  B) )

Pepsi Max. I've never, ever drank Dr. Pepper, what's it like?

Like cherries, maybe marzipan with a slight touch of cinnamon...something like that  :yay: it's a pretty unique taste, the best way to get the right idea is to try it yourself  :)

I don't drink soda very often at all, but I guess I have 7-Up the most :) However, I prefer something more fruity than that, to be honest; it's just that I have it when I'm feeling sick or whatever =/

I used to chug down Lucozade like Billy Mays' carpet chugs down OxiClean. Then I found out about Mountain Dew, it's just wonderful.

And then, one day, I came home with a can 'o Rockstar, and then I was banned from all energy drinks. ALL OF 'EM. So now I'm stuck with Tizer and that Sodastream-brand... "Root Beer".

But I love root beer. It's wonderful.

I used to chug down Lucozade like Billy Mays' carpet chugs down OxiClean. Then I found out about Mountain Dew, it's just wonderful.

And then, one day, I came home with a can 'o Rockstar, and then I was banned from all energy drinks. ALL OF 'EM. So now I'm stuck with Tizer and that Sodastream-brand... "Root Beer".

But I love root beer. It's wonderful.

Lol about the billy mays thing, I remember him. Too bad he died. What was it that he died from, I forgot?

I drink soda, but more often than not its an energy drink. That said i am trying to cut back because who needs that much sugar in their system? And its an expensive habbit.

Whenever I go for a non-energy drink soda, one that I like to drink is Moxie. I know a lot of people instantly hate moxie but the taste grows on you (I picked up the taste for Moxie when I was in Maine for half a year).

If you ever see it in stores, give it a try, its... different.

moxie3.jpg

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite was Surge before it got discontinued, and then it became Coke. Sometime around 2009 I stopped drinking soda as part of an effort to improve my overall health and lose some weight. Now I just don't like the way they make me feel after having one, so I don't drink them at all anymore.

I still enjoy seltzer though. That's plain, carbonated water. No sugar or flavoring. A lot of people don't like it because everyone associates carbonation with sweetness and are unpleasantly surprised to find none. I think it's refreshing.