Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever overslept for school

Metallic Strings

This has happened to me a few times. The best example I can recall was the morning I overslept for my final exam freshman year in college. I missed the exam and I failed the class.

:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Plenty of times, the human body was not meant to go from being toasty and warm to cold and shivering on a frosty Monday morning, you can forgive me for 'forgetting' to set my alarm from time to time. :please:

It's usually just followed by something along the lines of "Aww horse apples!" and a.. reasonable pace to get myself ready. :P

• Brohoof 2

Usually I wake up on time, but I turn off the alarm when I think I'm about to get up in a few minutes, but then I might have a mini-nap and end up late for school.

• Brohoof 1

Nope back when i was in school i had a very loud and annoying alarm clock, but i did skip a couple days cause i felt like it and my parents were out of town XD

I know i was a sooo cool back then lol

Sometimes but if I'm too LATE for school, I mean like 20 - 15 minutes left until the school gate closes, I would skip the school, continue sleep or continue my work with Youtube because I don't want to get detention when I reach there :P

I've seen a lot of people got scolded by teacher really badly when it comes to late for school :huh:

im like a 10 min walk from my school so i wake up around 8 and normally leave around 8 15 but sometimes i sleep till like 8 30 and when i get to school everyone is like "how the hell were you late you live 10 min away" i'm normally late around 1-4 times a month because of my risky sleeping about 2:30 am - 8 am

• Brohoof 1

My attendance this semester is probably like only 40% so far, I'm going to gradually improve it though. I oversleep all the time, or come home for lunch and just don't feel like walking all the way back for a few hours to walk all the way back home.

• Brohoof 1

Oversleeping for school became a common routine for me back in middle school. It started out as an unintentional consequence of staying up late the previous night, but slowly grew into a habit. My mother, the one who drove me to school, would often oversleep as well, which didn't help the situation. Nowadays, while I don't oversleep too often, I do tend to stay up much later than I plan, which throws off my sleep pattern.

I overslept for school all the time, and I still often oversleep for work. Luckily, my boss is usually in later than I am, so it has no adverse effect on my job. :derp:

• 1 year later...