Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

• 1 year later...

Cool as it would be to be a woman, I am happy to be a guy. I think "toxic masculinity" is a lot of nonsense, men can't play their essential role in society without embracing who they are. 

(edited)

I'll just say I'm not entirely happy being biologically male for plenty of physiological and personal reasons, but I've come to terms with the fact I am male. I still identify as gender non-binary, but I've become a bit accepting of my biologically male form. At one time I was so unhappy with it that I did indeed identify as an MtF transgender, and even thought about HRT and the et cetera. But I realized it wasn't for me after a while, because I realized my masculinity is indeed part of my identity. I hardly understand it so I wouldn't expect anyone else to.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:36 AM, Wylyth said:

Oh, btw, the correct term is "assigned gender" not "biological sex". I am a biological genderfluid person, doesn't matter whats in my pants. I was ASSIGNED male at birth.

I'm pretty sure you can't be gender-fluid biologically speaking... I mean you can identify differently, and I personally do, but gender identity is not the same as biological gender (that's the same as biological sex). I mean just because you identify a certain way doesn't mean you are that way biologically, that's what's assigned at birth (until you get a sex change or the et cetera).

Edited by DusksuD

I'm content with being male, as I feel that I've lived too long as one to even consider changing.

I'm happy to be a female, but I honestly don't care about my sex too much. I don't even do typical "girl/woman stuff" anyway.

(edited)

Biologically, I'm fine with having a male body. I just hate being a guy for social reasons.

I'm not transgender but if I was given the chance to re-do my life, I know I'd definitely choose to be a girl the second time around.

Edited by lyrabetes3939
  • Brohoof 1

I am very proud to be a female in this world. I stand for being a strong individual no matter what is between my legs. Although, it would be nice to have a switch button. At times I feel like I wanna look manly but luckily I have a very genderfluid face so I am sort of like 50-50 already. Still happy and proud to be a girl though.

• Brohoof 2

It's a bit weird. I usually don't like writing or talking about this stuff but I kinda force myself to. I guess I'm contempt. I am asexual and averse to sex because you know what.

Other than that, I'm fine, I guess. I'm a bit vain so it wouldn't work out either way. If I had a choice, I'd probably be a girl.