catnet

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! I SUPER long time ago when Discord first became a character I made this ship and made them a daughter, too, I don't remember her name but WOW! THIS IS THE FAN CLUB FOR ME!-Star Song

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we might have Meghan McCarthy on our side. At SDCC when kids asked show staff about favourite shipping, she did say she doesn't read fanfiction to know any pairing HOWEVER she mentioned that she do recieve a lot of discord/fluttershy tweets.

Since i'm 100% sure that she also recieved tweets about other pairings (dislestia, flutterdash,sparity) for me it's very suspicious that she would distinguish only that one pairings. And she was always suspected of shipping them which now only strenghten this impression. I think it's time to ask her about this pairing at nearest convention. I think she won't be as deadly toward this ship as she was with dislestia and sparity related questions.

• Brohoof 2

<3 this ship. Its so adorable cause Fluttershy cares for him alot

;)  :umad: 

________________________________________________________________________________

Luna  :comeatus: 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't ship the romantic relations of Fluttercord, the friendship and fanart is just unbelievably cute! What I really like about it is the much more relate-able power of friendship they exhibit, and how friendship can make anyone better.

I must say I have always liked the idea of Fluttershy and Discord being more than friends. I know some people prefer Celestia and Discord together, but I just have never cared for Celestia. She is too over-hyped in my opinion to do so little. Just my opinion though :) Fluttercord! YAY! <3

post-34935-0-11836000-1439056506_thumb.jpg

post-34935-0-05786000-1439056517_thumb.jpg

post-34935-0-64985500-1439056527_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Fluttercord is a cute ship, I've kind of always been a quiet supporter of it. 

large.jpeg

This is wondrous. :fluttershy:

Such a beautiful drawing. I do believe that Fluttercord might be canon. (Considering if you seen the leaked episode.)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/17/2019 at 9:42 AM, FluttershyWonders said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pulzqnbqOD1vy35bho4_500.gif.30a3c3e6626c94664c4465adffaed60a.gif

Reveal hidden contents

This isn’t really Fluttershy talking, she switched bodies with her pet bunny Angel, but this is still a huge deal!

SPOILERS

Given Angel's personality, that doesn't necessarily prove anything - I thought it to be just another example of Angel getting butthurt over Fluttershy giving her attention to organisms other than himself (like most of his behavior in that episode).

For what it's worth, the Pony Life episode "Mt. Volcanope" has Fluttershy expressing what looks very much like romantic feelings for Discord, and another episode (can't remember which) has her looking at mildly suggestive pictures of him on her tablet. It'll be interesting to see where they go with him in season 2.