colt_following

I'd say I'm...

35% Fluttershy

15% Pinkie Pie

15% Twilight

10% Applejack

15% Rarity

10% Rainbow Dash

It's funny because Fluttershy is really my least favorite (although she is adorable), but I think her episodes tend to point out things that I don't like about myself.

I'm torn between my loves for Rarity and Pinkie though, but I hope in S5 Pinkie is given a lot more depth to her character.

Also sorry if a topic like this exists already!!

30% Applejack

20% Twilight Sparkle

15% Pinkie Pie

15% Rainbow Dash

10% Fluttershy

10% Rarity

Even if I share many traits with AJ, I can't really relate to her nearly as much as Apple Bloom.

50% - Pinkie Pie

30% - Rarity

0% - Applejack (even though she's still my 3rd favorite of the mane 6)

10% - Fluttershy

5% - Twilight Sparkle

5% - Rainbow Dash

Edited by Skarloey

Lets see, ihave flutershys love of animals, and overall kindness. twilights intellect as well as her tendency to overthink things into worry. i have rainbowdash's love of winning, but also her need to push others to better themselves. I have pinkies desire to make others happier. applejack... id say i have her stubborn streak. I'd say the one im least like is rarity. doesnt mean i dont like her, i just dont see much if any of my personality in her. overall, id say...

twilight: 25%

fluttershy: 35%

rainbowdash: 20%

pinkie pie: 15%

applejack: 5%

rarity: 0% (get back to you if i think otherwise.

Edited by mysticalnight

Well, I generally tend to go off of this thing:

361e7b7914c5ae8cd8c678f35f4ff619.jpg

As such:

30% Twilight

25% Fluttershy

25% Applejack

10% Pinkie Pie

5% Rainbow Dash

5% Rarity

40% Pinkie Pie

20% Fluttershy

20% Rainbow Dash

10% Applejack

5% Rarity

5% Twilight

Though I do want to note here that this does not reflect what I would like to be.  For example, I admire the work ethic that Applejack has, and would like to be a harder worker.  I also like Twilight's studiousness, and would like to strengthen that in myself as well.  As for Pinkie Pie, I would have to say that if it weren't for the way that she expresses her randomness, I would be almost 100% her. I would say I am Pinkie Pie, but much lower energy.  Then again, I don't think I have ever met a single person with as much energy as Pinkie Pie has.

50% Twilight Sparkle

I'm remarkably like Twilight. I love books, am fairly intelligent, I have gone through periods of both being unconcerned with a social life to extremely devoted to forming friendships, and have issues with anxiety, and I freak out at a lot of the things Twilight panics at. I can't actually think of any major differences between us, actually.

20% Pinkie Pie

My self value really depends on what others think of me. I'm not very excitable normally (unlike Pinkie), but I'm overly intense about my passions.

I'm pretty low energy and am not a social butterfly. Even though people are very important to me, I have trouble being around them for more than a few hours.

10% Applejack

I have a lot of trouble lying. I'm pretty dependable, but I don't have a very good work ethic.

10% Rarity

I can be passive aggressive. I don't care much about how I look, but I love feeling dainty.

8% Rainbow Dash

Loyalty is the most important thing to me, but I'm not at all athletic. I'm only occasionally competitive.

2% Fluttershy

I'm sometimes shy, but I'm a lot more outgoing now than I was a few years ago. Fluttershy is the most difficult character for me to relate to.

Edited by Abia

10% fluttershy ~Shyness and quietness around new places and people

25% Rainbow Dash ~My loyalty to my friends and family

25% Pinkie Pie ~My natural desire to make people laugh

5% Rarity  ~What's a fashion sense? 

20% Apple Jack ~Well... I'm not always honest, but I can be trusted, for sure. 

20% Twilight  ~My ability to blast magical friendship lasers at my enemies.

Edited by Evil Rarity

Rarity: 32 % I may not love fashion, but I care about my appearance, I'm melodramatic, I can be feminine, I am creative, I tend to overreact, I care about others.

Applejack: 18 % I love baking, I am southern, I don't care about fashion that much.

Pinkie Pie: 9 % I love making others smile and eating sweets. 

Rainbow Dash: 9 % I hate losing and can run fast. 

Fluttershy: 9 % I'm shy and kind. 

Twilight: 23 % I'm intelligent, I worry a lot, I struggle with finding where I belong, I am socially awkward, Like I said for Rarity, I tend to overreact. 

Edited by RarityFan01

65% Fluttershy - I'm kinda obsessed with animals. I plan to become a part-time zoologist. I'm a total Fluttershy if I haven't opened up to you.
50% Pinkie Pie - When I open up to you, my humor makes as much sense to the eye as an optical illusion. I really dig hanging with friends, and I really adore making someone smile. 
60% Twilight - I love love love to read and I've been told I'm pretty analytical. I'm super stressed about unfinished tasks. Dorky nerd here.
65% Applejack - I'm down to earth, fairly rough and tumble, I like hanging and working around farms, and I'm pretty honest.
50% Rarity - Rarity is artistic, and so am I. My hobbies pretty much consist of all kinds of art forms, and design is a huge part of my art interest. I like to organize and stylize my living space.
65% Rainbow Dash - RD is really competitive and I really get bugged about loosing at something I feel competitive at. I'm what you would call a "tomboy".

oh jeez this doesn't add up to 100 i just cant do such a thing with how much i relate to them all tho

i am 355% everyone

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

As far as percents it doesn't say but it makes a chart for you :P gonna be honest, I was expecting more pinkie and rainbow but ya know

a5d8b4182ea29094e853002bb6a1913b.jpg

Edited by Firedog

I had used the pony personality and honestly it's never been so right. I'm more Fluttershy with a tad mix of Pinkie Pie(once I open up of course), and about 20% Rarity accessory/fashion wise. I am not as smart as Twilight but I do always love reading a good book now and again.

post-31422-0-12124300-1429499215_thumb.jpg

Umm so how do you get the brony personality test results on here? 

Anyways this is what I got (roughly):

25% Applejack

23% Rainbow Dash

19% Fluttershy

18% Twilight Sparkle

10% Pinkie Pie

5% Rarity 

Once you take the test at the bottom right of the chart it says "Save the chart as an image" then you can upload the image unto the forums.

• Brohoof 1

Once you take the test at the bottom right of the chart it says "Save the chart as an image" then you can upload the image unto the forums.

Yeah I did that but then it saves to my hard drive and I don't know how to upload pics from there to the site. 

Yeah I did that but then it saves to my hard drive and I don't know how to upload pics from there to the site. 

I don't remember how to upload directly to the MLP forums, I just uploaded mine to http://postimage.org/ and put the URL in my post. The website doesn't require any registration. 

• Brohoof 1

oh jeez this doesn't add up to 100 i just cant do such a thing with how much i relate to them all tho

i am 355% everyone

LOL  :lol: 

Not at all trying to bash the usage of that brony quiz... but personally I don't give the results I got any merit at all.  

I've taken psychology, sociology, and philosophy, so I know how to describe my own percentages for each of the ponies.

Rarity: 3%

Rainbow Dash: 7%

Pinkie Pie: 10%

Fluttershy: 20%

Twilight: 29%

Applejack: 31%

I'm not much like Rarity at all.  But I do remember one time when I was like 4 or 5, I went into my mom's bedroom and thought it'd be funny to put lipstick on.  :please: 

I'm not much like Rainbow Dash.  But I played a few pranks in my high school days.   B) 

I'm a little bit like Pinkie Pie... I have ADHD, but I've gotten much calmer since being put on medicine 3 years ago.   :) 

I'm a good amount like Fluttershy.  I tend to be reserved if I'm in a setting where I'm not obligated to speak.  Of course, classrooms are a different story.  Also, I love animals.  I've got 3 cats, a dog, and my mom has 2 horses.   :squee: 

I'm a lot like Twilight.  I worry about getting things done.  I stress out if due dates are looming.  I'm nerdy/geeky.  And, I'm verbose in my writing.  Also, I tend to try to mediate between 2 other opposing parties, and Twilight tends to show that sort of logic.  :twi: 

I'm a great deal like Applejack.  I fear I would sound like a broken record to tell you why, because I tend to repeat it a lot... but I'm a country boy.  Grew up in a small country town, with traditional-oriented, older parents.  I used to be a Republican, but now I'm a Libertarian.  (Oh, and I drive a truck, I've got a motorcycle, I've got a four-wheeler... annnd... I am a gearhead who knows a lot about motor oil).   :smug: 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1