Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is your least favorite video game that you recently played

Zantetsuken

ok so I was checking the forums and noticed that there is no thread for this so I made one 

I swear to god I checked this one useing google if they lied to me and this topic gets locked

so what are some of your least favorite or disappointing games you have played recently? 

for me this title solely belongs to Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

I know it was a year and a half ago but it still stands as one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever been though. I had issues from the first moments I started playing, long story short, they took away a lot of things that made the first game so great, I can't remember cause I abolished this game from my mind. it was also the first game I ever pre-ordered very very disappointing

also I might as well add Pague Inc: Evolved to that list witch isn't nearly as bas as AAMfP but still failed to impress when I played it and is still underwhelming today     

I understand that you disliked A Machine for Pigs, one of the biggest mistakes was taking away the ability of being able to grab whatever you wanted and throw things around.

For me, it would be Game of Thrones (2012 Video Game). Would have been awesome if there was actually some free roam  >_>

For me it would be Dark Souls

I thought it would be fun but all I got was a lot of death. Like a LOT.

*weeps in corner*

If you need some help getting started there are people, including myself, who you can talk to. Dark Souls is one of those games where people tend to play it very wrong due to the lack of explanation and find it a lot harder than necessary.

It's not uncommon for people to completely misunderstand the stat and equipment mechanics or when they get to Firelink Shrine go in the wrong direction and fight enemies stronger than they're supposed to be ready for.

There are ways to make the game incredibly easy for newcomers until they can get the hang of the way the game plays.

So if you need help don't be afraid to ask. ;)

If you need some help getting started there are people, including myself, who you can talk to. Dark Souls is one of those games where people tend to play it very wrong due to the lack of explanation and find it a lot harder than necessary.

It's not uncommon for people to completely misunderstand the stat and equipment mechanics or when they get to Firelink Shrine go in the wrong direction and fight enemies stronger than they're supposed to be ready for.

There are ways to make the game incredibly easy for newcomers until they can get the hang of the way the game plays.

So if you need help don't be afraid to ask. ;)

I'm slowly starting to get the hang of things :)

It's sorta like Flappy Bird. The more I die, THE MORE I MUST CONQUER IT!

Thanks for the offer though :pinkie:

(edited)

Duke Nukem Forever.

Yeah...

So.... uhm..

Hold on, I need to cr--

Edited by Guest

I decided to try Perfect Dark Zero both because I wanted to see if it was as bad as everyone says, and because it came with a Steelbook case. Needless to say it was bleh

Oh, and Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. Seriously fuck that game

I decided to try Perfect Dark Zero both because I wanted to see if it was as bad as everyone says, and because it came with a Steelbook case. Needless to say it was bleh

Oh, and Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. Seriously fuck that game

I finally got round to watching Game Grumps play that. It's so bad XD

Man, I can't think of one that fits.

Super Mario World (NES) - No, that isn't a typo. There was a pirated NES version of the game, and it took a lot of liberties with the game, and not just because of technical limitations.

Home Alone 2 (NES) - I had the misfortune to play this again. It's a perfect example of trainwreck syndrome where yeah, the game's bad, but sometimes you can't stop playing it.

I finally got round to watching Game Grumps play that. It's so bad XD

It is amazing how that game was actually kinda praised when it came out. Then everyone realized otherwise. :P

Recently I played the Xbox One version of Happy Wars and even after 2 years of being out for the 360, the matchmaking problems are still horrendous. It kills the experience really. It could be a nice little time waster, if it was not literally wasting your time. Hopefully they fix that, doubtful though.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

When I was younger, I loved the shit out of this game. Now that I'm older, I've come to the conclusion that it's one of the most overrated games of all time. When people discuss the best Sonic games, that game in particular seems to appear in people's lists very commonly.

To me, it's the Sonic equivalent of Final Fantasy 7.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Pokemon Omega Ruby.

It was too short and not challenging enough