Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Magic Note

Oh God yes. Not as much as Pinkie, but I do love my sweets.

I love sweet things. I love salty things. I love sour things. I love savory and spicy things.

Y'know, come to think of it...

• Brohoof 2

I have almost the exact opposite of a sweet tooth. Sometimes I can stomach it but usually I can't stand anything sweet. I don't like candy, I don't like most pastries, I hate fruit of any sort and I definitely cannot stand having any sort of meat that's been sweetened in some way.

• Brohoof 1

Yes.  I'm a chocolatic.  (The suffix is just "ic", not "aholic".  It's not alcoholaholic)  I consider myself a connouisseur of chocolate.  My favorite dark is probably Perugina, and my favorite milk is Kahlua chocolate, but I can't find that one anymore.  My current favorite milk that I can actually buy is Galaxy chocolate.  I believe it's British.  They sometimes have it at Rocket Fizz, but the best place to find it in my town is this little British mart that has all British foods.

@ & , dark chocolate is actually very healthy for you, so that's not a bad habit to have.

My sweet tooth goes a very long way, so long that I want to make a career out of it. :)

Pastries are more than profit. It's art, handmade art from baker to oven, to oven to happy customer. Delicious. :)

I do have a sweet tooth.  I love anything chocolate, especially Korean pancakes with melted chocolate in it.  My mum doesn't have a sweet tooth though, give her a whole chocolate bar, and she will probably only eat 2 squares of it a month.  I heard from my Dad that being a sweet tooth is genetic or something.

"SUGAAAAAARRRRRRR!" - Quote SoaD. Perhaps not the greatest song ever, but it gets my point across well.

Sweet = good. Why? Because. Don't argue.

But I have braces which stop me eating gummy/hard things...

No, all of my teeth are chalky and tasteless

Seriously though, yes, very much so. I love sweets, especially Twix and 3 musketeers. Oh, and pancakes, I really do like pancakes. (Not Waffles though, oddly enough)

I have a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate.  I nearly crave for something sweet after every lunch and dinner.  Even a breath mint helps.

I have a sweet tooth especially for strawberry related things. Like milkshakes, ice cream, candy, anything pretty much related to strawberry I will get a craving for every few days. 

I would say that I do!! More so than I'd like to admit too, and as far as candy, I love Sour Patch Kids, Butterfinger Reeses (oh my gosh so good, and I think Lindor Chocolate truffles are my new addiction) and I know there's more that I'm not thinking of atm but whatever.

Nutella is life though, I love it so much. And regular (without the chocolate, which is hard to find btw) Hazelnut spread. Hmmm..........

I have an awful sweet tooth, which may have possibly attributed to the several dentist visits in the last year or so. Doesn't even matter what it it is half the time; sugar coated, gummies, chocolates or even hard candy.