spoiler Is treehugger a stoner?

SteveMorison

(edited)

Is it okay to talk about getting stoned in this forum? I can see how Fluttershy would be friends with her. In Equestria High one of the groups were Eco Kids. I always though Fluttershy fit in there.

Edited by cidershield
  • Brohoof 1

sig-33597.sig-33597.o1kum.gif

Maaayybe? Whatever TreeHugger was smoking I think I want some (kidding of course) :please: Seriously I don't think they'd wanna promote drugs on the show so I think Treezy was just high on life, as someone else said. The "all hippies are drug addicts and sit around getting high" stereotype makes me sad. I know people who would consider themselves "hippies", they're very nice and active in causes that matter to them. None of them are into drugs. None of them are as "far out" as TreeHugger either so again, she's pushing a stereotype. I'm probably considered somewhat of a hippie myself by certain people's standards.

• Brohoof 1

I think she was. Just look at her eyes. They were half closed throughout the entire episode. She was also quite mellow, and rather forgetful. It is nice to see that Princess Celestia didn't criminalize something organic and natural. I can actually picture her and Fluttershy passing a hookah back and forth, both all smiles and giggles. 

PS. I have never "toked" in my life, but I honestly see no reason for it to be illegal!

PPS. My brother did quite a bit in high school, and never ratted him out to mom and dad.

:derp:

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

I think she was high, but I don't know for sure. When I'm high, I usually act like that. In fact, I was high when watching MLP one time, and I couldn't remember what I saw. Then I watched it again and realized that it was best to watch that episode when I was high. (Owl's Well that Ends Well. I didn't like that episode.) 

• Brohoof 2

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Ugh! I fucking hate stoners! Why did they have to bring that into MLP? D:<

Whats wrong with stoners? Most stoners in real life know theres a time to get high (hanging out, relaxing, etc) and a time to be focused (driving a car, on a job, etc) 

• Brohoof 2

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING! 

I say she's a stoner. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Brohoof 1

img-3391143-4-dyhFVEN.png

Thanks MiniKirby! It's soooooo awesome! wub.png

"Enough Chitchat time is candy!".- Pinkie Pie.

"Storm Chasing is a commitment. Not a choice". -Me "Never stop chasing!"- Reed Timmer

Please Maud's the stoner. I mean she studies rocks and stone for a living after all. 

Actually I kind of want to now see the show just do an acid trip episode with Fluttershy, Maud, Tree Hugger and Discord (maybe Luna too, IDK).  Have it be like Monty Python and whatnot with no morale at the end and so forth and be as surreal as possible.

• Brohoof 3

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

(edited)

Whats wrong with stoners? Most stoners in real life know theres a time to get high (hanging out, relaxing, etc) and a time to be focused (driving a car, on a job, etc) 

I have my reasons. I'm probably gonna regret saying all this but it needs to be said. 1. I've smoked weed before. 3 times actually. And you could probably never understand this but it never relaxed me. In fact, it always did the opposite. It has given me hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, and anxiety attacks. I can't even smell the stuff anymore without having my anxiety rise. 2. Me and my cousin were good friends and he was a good guy until he started smoking. He started stealing from my family (no doubt to buy more weed) and he stole some of my prized videogames. He also came to my house while high just to play our videogames and continued to do so even after stealing from us (like a huge slap in the face) and I couldn't do/say anything because my mother wanted to "keep the peace" in our family. I ended up kicking him out cause I couldn't take that shit no more. And we're not friends anymore. So anyways, yeah. Me and weed don't mix, and neither do me and people who smoke it.

You hate me? :( But you don't even know me! 

And yes. I hate you. XD Well, lets just say we're... incompatible.

Edited by gyashaa

I have my reasons. I'm probably gonna regret saying all this but it needs to be said. 1. I've smoked weed before. 3 times actually. And you could probably never understand this but it never relaxed me. In fact, it always did the opposite. It has given me hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, and anxiety attacks. I can't even smell the stuff anymore without having my anxiety rise. 2. Me and my cousin were good friends and he was a good guy until he started smoking. He started stealing from my family (no doubt to buy more weed) and he stole some of my prized videogames. He also came to my house while high just to play our videogames and continued to do so even after stealing from us (like a huge slap in the face) and I couldn't do/say anything because my mother wanted to "keep the peace" in our family. I ended up kicking him out cause I couldn't take that shit no more. So anyways, yeah. Me and weed don't mix, and neither do me and people who smoke it.

And yes. I hate you. XD Well, lets just say we're... incompatible.

Well, theres nothing wrong with hating marijuana and still not hate stoners. (I hate alcohol, for example, but im not gonna hate someone because they have a drink) Just as their are people who can hold their alcohol and people who cannot. their are those who can hold their marijuana and people who cannot. I just...dont like the emotion of hate. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't view her like that at all. She is more of a free/open spirit to me and is just into nature a whole lot. But as a stoner stereotype I am sure that can be easily assumed with her personality :P

Please Maud's the stoner. I mean she studies rocks and stone for a living after all. 

This comment was priceless xD 

• Brohoof 2

Well, theres nothing wrong with hating marijuana and still not hate stoners. (I hate alcohol, for example, but im not gonna hate someone because they have a drink) Just as their are people who can hold their alcohol and people who cannot. their are those who can hold their marijuana and people who cannot. I just...dont like the emotion of hate. 

Yeah. I don't like hating either. I guess you could say I don't hate stoners but I hate Marijuana.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure she is, she seems to have the traits of a hippie stereotype, her eyes are half-closed through most of the episode and she always mellow, as well as the fact that she forgot who Discord was in the same episode-he's not the kind of person you can forget easily.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I don't like hating either. I guess you could say I don't hate stoners but I hate Marijuana.

It doesn't matter. I still hate you. You think all stoners are bad. I hate anyone who thinks all members of a certain group are the same. I don't get hallucinations, marijuana actually reduced my paranoia and anxiety, and I'm more optimistic. But if you think I'm a bad person becauseI use weed, them I hate you.

i hate Pinkie Pie. Why? Because she likes spicy food. I hate spicy food, so I hate Pinkie. Gyashaa, do you see how your logic is flawed?

By the way, I don't hate Pinkie.

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

(edited)

Considering that drugs might exist in Equestria, maybe.

Also I'm surprised by the amount of Tree Hugger art in only 1 day. xD

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

This is probably like the fourth time I'm commenting here. But well, I really like Treehugger.

I respect people's opinions and all, but there is no reason to hating her, she's only appeared once and I'd MORE than love it if she came back sometime soon. There were times I didn't dig Rainbow Dash, she was being a PAIN in the plot, but I didn't wish for her to never appear again in the show for that matter, she got better in my eyes with time. Give Treehugger another chance if you don't like her, people! I still respect if you don't, but at least consider it! I want her back in the show, she's gotten all of my votes for that! She is probably the pony I can relate to the most, to be honest. Before, it was Fluttershy for the animals and advanced stage fright. Now it's just... Treehugger, yeah. Very much alike me and my way of thinking.

And this is a FACT, she's not a stoner. I bet she has tried it sometime in her peaceful journeys and roadtrips, like any other pony discovering stuff for sure. I mean, she likes to discover new species, understand people and animals, let them have felt the harmony she's found inside of herself. She know what she's doing, too. She's NOT stoned. x'D Like, for real.

She might be a hippie by style and living, but that doesn't mean she NEEDS to do drugs. I just see her as a pony inspired by the hippie culture(which I've become very interested in thus far too, anyway), that have found peace in her life and with herself. Like, if any of you would get to that point; Where you're fully satisfied about your existence and everything around you? You'd probably also go all positive and chill about things. I haven't fully accepted my existence yet, but I HAVE accepted everything around me to a certain point. That's why I'm also laid back, slow and positive. I hope ya'll can get there at some point too, in life. I promise you that if you do, it will feel great.

• Brohoof 1

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." - Dr.Seuss

DeviantArt YouTube Tumblr ♥ Ask Flutters voice