Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When is your last day of school?

Allen

You guys seem to be lucky. In NYC, June 26th is usually the last day for public school. Our year starts in early September and is beset by many ethnic and religious holidays. But I graduated a few years ago, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

(edited)

Last day of my current semester is the 6th of June, 2016. Next semester is supposed to be my last one before graduation. I am quite thrilled actually lol

Edited by Tarnish

My last day of school is about a week away which means it's the 3rd of June. After that there's going to be a party or something on the 4th but it doesn't really count as a school day. The funny thing is though, I have an appointment with a doctor on the last day of school. What fun.

• 2 weeks later...

We had our last day a little while ago. The last day was a good one, it ended at 11:45 AM and I brought my tablet without my parents knowing, and I played LAC-MAN with my 4th and 5th period teacher, and pretty much just played that and a little MCPE the whole time.

Pft, all of you excited for your last day of school, yet I'm excited for my first!

When this topic was made, I was fairly certain I would never be returning to school. A lot has changed in a year.

School blows, so glad that my final day was in 2013 and that was college. I may go back when I get to Germany, but I prefer work that makes money versus doing work then paying to do it. :P

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My public independent school district will end this Thursday on June 1st, 2017; so I'm almost finished with my junior year! :D :love:

But I didn't want to miss them after they graduated high school from my school, which means I expect they can visit my school at anytime including my orchestra concert as well!

Edited by Allen
Minor grammar

(edited)

June 15th officially I think, depends on how we feel:D

Edited by Guest