Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general When is your school start?

Allen

August has started and summer is almost finished in the Northern Hemisphere, so my school and part of the school district will begin on August 24th as the first day of instruction. Hopefully I'll study again and perform at the string orchestra concert in December and May.

You can share your thoughts here about when is your school start? Hopefully you're going to resume your studies in school until you're finally 18. :)

Edited by Allen
grammar
  • Brohoof 1

Where I am, August doesn't start for another 54 minutes. School starts on August 22. I'm starting college. I hope I don't get lost while trying to drive there. I can't even remember how to get to Walgreens. I wish I had a smart phone so I could just get my phone to tell me how to get there...

Edited by melody5697

For me my school starts on the 19th of August, however along with my high school studies I am taking one class at a local university and that starts the next Monday August 24th

Edited by Ac3xAssasin

Well, here's an awesome lineup of important dates for me this year:

Thurs. Sept. 24th: In my State University, my fall classes start

Fri. Sept. 25th: My father's birthday

Sat. Sept. 26th: Friendship Games T.V. Premiere

Sun. Sept. 27th: ONCE Upon a Time Season 5 Premiere

Yeah, there is much for me to look forward to!

When I was in high school, it started in September, and when I was in college it pretty much started in September as well. Thankfully I am graduated from both.

Luckily I don't have to worry about that anymore :)

I graduated High School. Class of 2015. 

I did want to go to college but I simply can't afford it however, I am going into military. I leave in a couple months. I'll let you all know when.

But for the new HS Seniors! Good luck on your courses. You will need to pay attention and STAY FOCUSED. Don't blow it because you are so close to your goal of graduation! Be the best you can be and finish the year strong and walk across that stage with your diploma in hand. Good luck to you.  :)

New High School students, (Freshman Fish) don't be afraid of entering a new chapter of your academic career. Go in, and hopefully have some of your friends from middle and elementary with you that'll help you lead the way and stick together. Knock out those next 4 years! You will do great!!  :wub:  :love:  :)  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Southern Hemisphere, Australia

Well, for Australia generally school starts the week ot two after Australia Day (26th of January). Depending on which school or state that you're in.

For me, this year school started on the 27th of January.

As an Australian, our summer holidays start on December 8-10 and finish around January 28-30. (This is for my private school, most public schools start their holidays 2 weeks later and end them at the same time)

• Brohoof 1