Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Marvel Hero is Twilight Sparkle most like?

MLPFiMBrony2232

MLP: FiM/Marvel Comics Characters  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Between these three Marvel Comics superheroes who do you think Twilight Sparkle shares the most in common with?

• Captain America
    • Spider-Man
    • Thor
    • Doctor Strange
    • Jean Grey

(edited)

I like to draw comparisons between MLP Characters and Marvel Comics Characters. Like how Rainbow Dash reminds me of Iron Man and Pinkie Pie reminds me of Deadpool. Twilight Sparkle reminds me of a bit of Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Doctor Strange, and Jean Grey(Phoenix). I want to know which of the five you think Twilight Sparkle shares the most in common with in terms of Personality, Strengths, Weaknesses, etc?

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle is not boyscoutish enough to be Captain America. If she was more Captain America she would be a lot more trusting on Discord but you can see Twilight is very doubtful and she's not very trusting on others in general. In terms of abilities Captain America would be closer to Rainbow Dash, peak human/pony physical abilities.

Twilight does garner a few snarkiness and sarcasm like Spiderman as well as having a nerd side. But Spiderman's abilities is completely not like Twilight. Spiderman's abilities is closer to Pinkie Pie's twitch. Twilight is also not prone to jump from building to building, once again I can see Pinkie doing that not Twilight.

Thor? Absolutely not. She has some moments of pride but she isn't that arrogant. Abilities wise Twilight is hardly like him. Rainbow Dash is closer to Thor.

Doctor Strange. In terms of abilities they're dead on similar but personality wise I just don't see it. Also Doctor Strange is not as much of a team player so can't say for sure they are similar.

Twilight is the closest to Jean Gray. Celestia is Professor Xavier. Jean Gray is uncertain of her abilities and has locked potential to be greater. Twilight had these traits. In terms of personality they aren't completely aligned with one another but the sudden Phoenix and Alicorn parallel just makes them too much alike than the other choices. They both attend a special academy for themselves with a mentor. They are team players etc.

Edited by cider float

Well, I guess out of those 5, Jean Grey.

Honestly, though, I think she doesn't really seem like any of those. I've always equated her more to Reed Richards. (Just replace Science with Magic).

Both are incredibly smart, often overwork themselves in their research, and try to explain the unexplained.

Of course, this would mean that Trixie is Dr. Doom....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...