Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First 2017 pony movie poster revealed

Steve Piranha

A Facebook group who deals with graphics for TV and movies posted in their page this

11401259_592853614150855_734265438336184

We can expect more of these before the movie  :P

Sources

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/06/possible-mlp-movie-poster-revealed.html

https://www.facebook.com/jposters.com.ar/photos/pb.338455219590697.-2207520000.1433897119./592853614150855/?type=3&theater

• Brohoof 19

Oh yes, now this is what I am excited for. :3 A movie specifically for just the ponies. I enjoyed the EG movies, the second one especially, but I always found it rather irritating that such a property got TWO theatrical releases before the actual FiM property gets even one. Plus, I just don't like the idea of Equestria Girls. That's all just my personal opinion though. So consider me hyped for this. :D

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I wonder where that photo was taken.

Well, the logo does fit with the promo images released by Hasbro, so I can non-sarcastically say that it seems legit.

4sfh4m.jpg

Edited by Greppertas
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

That's excellent news when I heard this from Equestria Daily today, the 2017 movie poster is up with the current 2010 logo!

And remember that 2017 will start on Sunday again in a common year like we did in 2006, while 2012 was a leap year started on that day.

Edited by Allen

I came in expecting some epic new artwork of the ponies looking cinematic and badass, but I suppose this is a nice start. :adorkable:  Gotta love that shiny logo. Too bad 2017 is so far away.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I really enjoy EQG, but a movie where they stay ponies is even better! I'll be excited for this one! ^^

Edited by Felix

Wow. There's just so much revealed in that one poster. I feel as though I've practically seen the film already. Spoiler alerts, please!

In a way it does confirm a large part of the plot.

To what extent exactly is hard to tell.

• Brohoof 1

Augh; 2017 seems so far away now. Can't wait for this. <3

It's A Wrap!

Wait... the magic begins in 2017? That implies no magic until 2017. How will we do without our magic?

Help the earth pony way? We want to belong so we must do our best today, do our best today...

• Brohoof 2

I'm still miffed that we'll have gotten 3 noodle humans trying to pass as ponies movies before we will have gotten an actual pony movie

WHY?! Why, for the love of Luna, will we have had 3 Equestria Girls Monster High wannabe movies, before an actual MLP movie? Wasn't MLP:FIM's runaway popularity enough, back in the first 2 years of its existence, to have a pony movie made, before 3 barely related EQG movies?

it's only 2015, and an actual pony movie comes out in 2017. Who knows how many more EQG movies they'll try to squeeze in before then. =_=

• Brohoof 2