Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hugging IRL like it's the forums

Holiday Agnaktor

The hugs! :3  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Would you hug people IRL as much as here in the forum if it was acceptable?

• Eeyup.
    • Maybe...
    • Nope.
  2. 2. Would you like hugging people to become normal? (like hug everyone you meet.)

• Eeyup.
    • Maybe... (so shy... :| )
    • Nope.

So yeah, would you hug everyone like on the forum? *hugs everyone*

I personally would love this to be a thing, hugging is great. :3

But I don't want to share hugs with people I don't know, that would be awkward and scary... ;-;

• Brohoof 6

I think hugging is thing that close friends do, but these days I seen that lot people don't hug even close friends. I think the tension there should be broken and more hugs. But I wouldn't hug totally random people though *hug =)

No I wouldn't hug everyone on here. The only people I hug are my family, relatives, and my closest friends. I'm not the kind of person who would hug random strangers. xD

I wouldn't really hug strangers, I often flee from hugs IRL since I find the feeling to be strange  :adorkable:. I wouldn't mind friends or if Puck hugged me :)

i mostly just hug family

I actually don't like being hugged by my family, at least least of all :P 

I'd be too shy to hug everyone (especially guys, who I'm just more uncomfortable around in general  :adorkable:), but if someone hugged me first showing me that they're okay with it, or if we talked enough online, I would probably hug them as well. I doubt I'd do so as much as I do on here, however, unless I'm super attached to them. :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm not sure to see the difference between the 2 questions.

But no, I'd only hug people I like.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm the kind of person who likes to hug everyone as much as I can :P

This clearly was a problem when I actually did meet a friend from the forums once and I was like "hugs hugs hugs" and he was like "no more hugs, ok? :s"

Anyway, I usually just hug friends and family cause I well I wouldn't know if a stranger even wanted to be hugged and that'd be awkward.

I don't hug much in real life for two reasons:

- I know that people may take it in a weird way

- I'm so shy around people that I wouldn't know what it's like to give or receive a hug from someone who isn't my mother :blush:

Hugs for girls that I like. Brohugs for the brothers.  :P

(edited)

I'll hug my best friends and family, or people whom hugs mean the world too. Otherwise, I don't honestly like hugs, but it makes the other person feel good. :)

Edited by Mellifluous

Let me just put it to you like this ..........I have a REALLY hard time starting up conversations with strangers. So, hugging random people is out of the question. But, if it's family/best friends/ or people who I feel I have had a deep connection with. ( I know people on other forums or Skype who have been so nice and friendly to me, I would hug them if given a chance)

However, if I met any one of you I can guarantee you that I will give you all brohoofs/fist bumps. XD 

I only feel comfortable in meaningful hugs. By that, I mean hugs that are given when someone really needs it, due to emotional struggle or otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

I don't give a lot of people hugs, but I do give hugs to two of my closer friends and my close family. If I know you well and have consent, then it's more likely I'd give you a hug. Also, I would give someone I know a hug if they needed one and wanted one. Other then that, maybe, I'm still a little uncomfortable with it, but if other people like hugs, I guess hugging could maybe become normal.

There's a time and a place for stuff. If a stranger pulled your dog from a frozen pond you would give them the best most heartfelt hug ever.

It's not so much about what you do, as how you feel.

• Brohoof 1