Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your favourite shipping(s) became canon, how would you react?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

If either of them are confirmed tomorrow, or in the future, i will most likely scream and run around my town throwing pictures of the pairing (either LyraBon or Sweetie Mash, whichever is made canon) at random people. However, if both my OTP's became canon at the same time, i would do the same...but in my birthday suit  :comeatus: !

I don't really have a favorite shipping but I do like FlutterCord........... Don't judge. If that happened I would quit life and look at FlutterCord for the rest of my days.

As long as it's a side thing that doesn't make that big an impact and there is only like one episode that primarily focuses on it, then yes, I'm okay with a ship that I'm okay with coming true.

Honestly? I'd probably just sit back, steeple my fingers, and cackle while anti-shippers complained. Then again, I don't see TwiFire happening unless Twilight has some sort of series of meetings with the Wonderbolts.

But that's what fan fiction is for! *aways to write it*

I don't have that many ships in MLP other than Fluttercord. If Fluttercord became canon I'd be extremely happy and spend my days drawing fan art of them. I'm sure it being canon would cause a lot of arguing among fans, though.

If my anime OTPs became canon, I'd scream and make seizure-like movements.

Technically Celestia and good Sombra is a canon ship, so... :P

Aside from that, if TwiDash were real...I'd be giddy. <3

(My favs: TwiDash & AppleDash)

If either of those became canon, I would assume that I must be dreaming (because it couldn't possibly be real), which means I would be able to fly, as I often do in lucid dreams, so I would probably jump off a cliff expecting to fly, and die.

My second favorite ship is Pinkie Pie x King Grover, which is already canon.

My number one favorite ship, however, is obviously Fluttershy x Bulk Biceps. There is enough evidence to consider it almost canon, but if it was 100% confirmed I wouldn't know how to feel. I would be happy for myself, but I would still be opposed to it because I wouldn't want them to anger all of the other Fluttershy shippers (Fluttercord, Flutterdash, etc). Shipping should be left to the fans IMO.

My favorite ships were Derpy x Dr. Whooves & Pinky/Discord. Pinky and Discord have similar personalities on some ways.

I have so many that the show would be renamed to My Little Pony: Shipping is Magic. I don't know how I'd react because I would never ever expect any romance in the show involving the Mane 6 but if they did come true, I'd be pretty excited to see the episode where it happens.

My second favorite ship is Pinkie Pie x King Grover, which is already canon.

My number one favorite ship, however, is obviously Fluttershy x Bulk Biceps. There is enough evidence to consider it almost canon, but if it was 100% confirmed I wouldn't know how to feel. I would be happy for myself, but I would still be opposed to it because I wouldn't want them to anger all of the other Fluttershy shippers (Fluttercord, Flutterdash, etc). Shipping should be left to the fans IMO.

There is enough evidence to consider it almost canon for FlutterBulk shippers. Fixed the sentence. No one really saw this as even a tease. They were forced to team up. And she abandoned him after that, didn't even consider him attending the Gala

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have a favorite shipping but I do like FlutterCord........... Don't judge. If that happened I would quit life and look at FlutterCord for the rest of my days.

I don't have that many ships in MLP other than Fluttercord. If Fluttercord became canon I'd be extremely happy and spend my days drawing fan art of them. I'm sure it being canon would cause a lot of arguing among fans, though.

If my anime OTPs became canon, I'd scream and make seizure-like movements.

Huh? Isn't Fluttercord already canon now?

If my favourite pairing became canon.....I think none of you could even in the slightest fathomsize the shitstorm it would cause.

It would be the equivalent of 100 super novas exploding at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

Huh? Isn't Fluttercord already canon now?

I haven't heard a lot of people talking about it anymore. I thought it was dead.

Not really.

Art is still being made as stories are being written. 

There are far more deader ships.

Oh welp, I guess you are right! I do ship AppleDash

I would be madly disappointed. I want my shippings to stay my shippings, and to stay in alternate realities: ex. University Days OctaviaxVinyl.