Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be a Pony in Equestria for one day

Sky Knight

(edited)

So if you had the opportunity to use one of your human days to visit Equestria and be a pony for a full day what would you get up to?

I would visit the main six and then the Princesses if possible, and to end it all off I'd tour as much of Equestria as possible.

Edited by Sky Knight
  • Brohoof 2

attempt to make a permanent portal to the equestrian world,that was secret to everyone but bronies and pegasisters 

and also make contact with chrysalis,and hopefully not become void of love..you know..because that is kinda important in love an kindness

and meet vinyl

• Brohoof 1

I would like to do a whole range of things but first on the list would be to visit each of the mane 6. Just no getting around that. If there were any leftover time, I'd want to go see Cloudsale I think. Its one of the more interesting destinations for me.

• Brohoof 1

I would explore ponyville to experiance what it's like to have a party thrown by Pinkie Pie is really like and enjoy talking to everypony. Hopefully in the end we become fast friends and maybe Twilight can help create a portal so that i can visit or even just a magical book thats like the one Sunset has so either way communication is not lost. :)

• Brohoof 2

I would make the best of it and try to visit as many characters as I can. I then leave my spare Iphone there so I can keep in touch. Don't forget the charger...

• Brohoof 1

I would of course visit the Mane 6, but the one event I'd most look forward to is watching Celestia raise the sun and Luna the moon. I know it'd be absolutely breathtaking. Honestly, I don't know if I could fit everything I want to do in one day. Perhaps a year?

• Brohoof 1

Well first I'd learn how to walk on four legs if I didn't magically know first. Then I'd wander around Ponyville, talking to ponies, meeting the mane 6, trying out some food, and I'd try to figure out how to stay there (if not forever then a bit longer than I originally had, like a week maybe).

One question though; what would happen to my human body while I was in Equestria? I don't want to be considered missing/dead on Earth. :I

I'd probably make a trip to Canterlot, hit up the library and read as much as I could on pony culture :P I'm booooring. Then I'd probably want to meet the Princesses, especially Luna and Twilight. (And somehow manage to get to Sweet Apple Acres to fangirl over Applejack if I can.)

I'd probably just wander around and see as much as I can, without going too far away from Ponyville (I'd hate to meet a Cockatrice or Timberwolf or so on >.<)... I'd like to get to talk to Fluttershy as well, but considering how shy both of us can be, I don't think it'd go too well. x3