Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

Skirts are quite nice for breathability.  I wore one in high school for a commercial my friends and I did for an assignment.  Also, I wore some female clothing over my other clothing for a scavenger hunt I was on.

• Brohoof 4

No. What would you consider guys clothing anyway? Jeans, shorts, hoodies? Maybe the suit/tuxedo? It seems that most 'guy clothes' already have female equivalents so it doesn't really seem weird when they're worn by the opposite gender. In a world where skinny jeans exist you can wear ladies' jeans quite discreetly. However there aren't really any male equivalents of skirts/dresses/etc. Kilts? Only in early 20th century Scotland or whatever. That, presumably, is when you start to get the weird looks on the street.

Edited by Biggybrony
  • Brohoof 2

I really hate the shirts in the girl's section, sometimes because almost every item is see-through or too light, and sometimes because the stuff doesn't fit my style. The shirts in the boy's section tend to be more consistent and they don't scream "LOVE AND PEACE" which is great because I hate love and peace.

• Brohoof 3

Yes. It's actually how I discovered I enjoyed wearing thongs. Unfortunately, there aren't too many places that sell male thongs :-(

Also I have been on a few nights out in full women's regalia. Jeans, boots, crop top, eyeliner, the works. I wouldn't say I'm a transvestite, just comfortable with who I am

Edited by Smurfenstein
  • Brohoof 1

on a weekly basis, I'd say about half of what I wore that week was designed to be worn by a guy... In other words yes, I have worn clothes for the opposite gender, including boxer-briefs! It's so dang comfortable, I can't help myself!

• Brohoof 1

Well, yeah. In fact, sometimes I think I should switch to men's clothing for work, for various reasons - pants having BIG pockets, and the shirts being large enough so when I reach up or squat down (which I do both a lot) they don't pull up. =/

But, to be honest, I don't really like the way the men's clothing I've worn has felt. The first example pulled up in my mind being that men's jeans are rugged and irritate my skin. Women's jeans are a thousand times softer! If only they had pockets. >.>

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not girly at all, so I wear boy clothes, sort of, a lot. I wear guy shoes because most girl shoes have so much white/pink/crappy colors and just ew. Like, I love purple, but not when the whole entire god damn shoe is purple!!! I do wear guy pants at work (McDs) cause it doesn't really matter! xD

I've worn men's briefs in the past, cos they had a cool design on them...but they weren't very comfy :P

Also I've worn men's hoodies for comfort and a friend's shorts with a tight belt due to not having suitable clothing at the time.

• Brohoof 1

Well since I identify as a female, technically I cross dress every day. My entire wardrobe is pretty much for the opposite gender and I can't wait for that to change. I want to burn it all down to the ground!!! I tried on one of my mom's shirts last week because it looked pretty. It was really nice and it felt sooo comfortable!! <3 

Nope. I like for my clothes to be nice and snug, hugging my sides. I'm also a big fan of the feminine/preppy look. Male clothes are the exact opposite of that..baggy and loose. Plain and dull.

Just me...

I mean... I'm a male (ummm... kinda... I seem to have a lot more of mostly feminine qualities actually) and I did get one t-shirt of a band I really like, and I didn't even notice in the store that it was specifically a female fitted t-shirt... But, I mean, it still kinda seems to fit relatively fine...... Ummm... :blush: And I do kinda like to wear it every now and again. :3

Edited by Nick1925

I have tried on a pair of 3" heels, just because I heard it was tough to walk in them.

My Celestia, they are.

Edited by Starfall_Quillwaver
  • Brohoof 2

On 8/8/2015 at 7:33 AM, Kyoshi said:

Nope, never tried any female clothing on, but I will be honest that I have thought of it before, specific things. I have thought before that I might look cute in a skirt, but who knows honestly. If the clothes are actually comfy, I don't see why not. One day perhaps I might try it out.

I just realized I never answered my own question. Anyway, ......ugh yes I've had these thoughts that I would look cute if I had a skirt on and I was super curious to try................panties, so I actually bought myself a pair of panties and put on a skirt just to try it XD

..and well.. ugh. In my mind, I would look super cute (and smexy) with a skirt on but in reality I looked ridiculous :'( stupid male legs ruins everything :( the skirt was comfortable to wear though but the panties were not.. For uh.. the lack of space. I was kind of sad afterwards that it wasn't as cute as I imagined it to be.

panties made my butt look good though

• Brohoof 1

If I were a girl, I could see myself wearing guys clothing, but a guy wearing girls clothing?

Hell no.

That's just strange.

And yet nearly 13.5 million guys are watching what was originally a girl's show, and that's not strange to you?

Fair question.  :please:

To answer this query more-so, I DID actually try on some yellow-gold-striped stockings once. They weren't that bad, actually. It's like having a cuddly pony hugging you minus the weight.

Too weird?

Edited by Starfall_Quillwaver
  • Brohoof 4