How did you find your avatar ?

White

Well, it started out as a simple sketch for a new OC that took me three hours to do. I then went around asking some friends if they can digitize it for me and collected a few images. After much searching, I went back to one of my favorite request shops on this site and asked for a picture of my OC in a recording booth with the microphone and headset.

Simple as that.

img-28540-1-img-28540-1-img-28540-1-ej6o

| Art Dump | Request Shop | Fan-Fiction |

Like reading? Check out my ongoing story, Equestrian Noire: Echoes of the Past, HERE!

I watched both movies of Little Witch Academia today and they were so cute just ahhh

I've found gifs of the anime on tumblr numerous times before and I finally decided to check it out !

tumblr_nqz4u7ivsu1r8rmvho1_500.gif

Sucy is my aesthetic

• Brohoof 1

Google Images.

postminimum

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I just googled "Fluttershy in hoodie" My avatar is a Deviantart post, it suits me well as if you saw me irl I would probably have that same color hoodie on, even if it's 90 degrees, just like how I wear jeans in that same temp because I don't like shorts, I wear my hoodie a lot.

Edited by Treeclimbyou

15373-dark-side-of-rainbow-dash-cartoon-

Least serious person you'll ever find!

Steam - Add me if you want!

Youtube - I don't upload here....

I got my avatar picture after I googled for a ponified version of one of my favorite anime characters out of curiosity. I liked what I saw and keot it ever since, though I do get kinda annoyed when people assume it's my OC but whatever. I like it so there's that.

I had the idea for it a long time ago but I didn't know how to make GIFs. I finally managed to figure it out through lots of trial and error. It is the first GIF I've ever made and I am pretty proud of it since it turned out exactly as I had originally envisioned.

It is from SWAG.MOV if anyone is curious. Jappleack's tale is one of my favorites.  

rtjrtjrtjrtjrtjrtjrtj.png

Favorite music right now

I change my name relating to my favorite rapper at the moment.

Ex. Run The Pooky, The Boy Pooky, Pook Q

Edited by Pook Q

img-36247-1-img-36247-1-ejaqop.jpg

Young Money Militia, and I am the commissioner. 

Money taught me Spanish; Make it andelay

• 2 months later...

Found this picture while looking for a Twi artwork for my avatar on DeviantArt

It is made by user TurboSolid on the site.

http://pre04.deviantart.net/76a7/th/pre/f/2012/316/6/0/a_little_something_celestia_taught_me____by_turbosolid-d5ks8n2.png

tamereenshort.ca

Former name(s): ExperimentalMLPguy, ObliveonBr0ny, ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny, ObliveonVortex

Angelus Corruptus (My OC) My PMVs and YTPs channel 100+ Underrated Metal Bands in 100+ Days (Blog)

Picked out the cutest gif I could find of Adrien back in February on google images and spent a good deal of time trying to get it cropped comfortably enough to actually work ; So worth the 30 minutes and I'm still infatuated with it. Usually I change my sig and avatar really really sporadically in short spans of time but I can't find anything worth replacing this. <3

My avatars (both here and elsewhere) are created by me. Typically they are approximations of what I look like, but as a pony. I like black and white because it's both reductive and expressive.

I was a fan of WarriorCats by Erin Hunter. Many other WarriorCats fans on DeviantArt started making licky cats of their OCs, and I wanted one. After like two years I finally figured out how to make one, and made one. It was a success, so several months later I decided to make another one. By then, I became a brony and joined this wonderful site, so I made it the color of my "placeholder oc" but it didn't really look pony enough so I added a mane.

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley