Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

Rainbow Dash is at odds with her brother. He's a traffic cop in Cloudsdale, and he gave her a speeding ticket on her last visit home. Things escalate when Rainbow tries to "fix" the ticket and lands before a tribunal made up of Twilight and Spitfire. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

- Season premiere: Starswirl the Bearded gets transported to the future and meets Twilight. The Mane Six write him off as an impersonator until they notice things are getting fucked up by his existing in the present (ie. Twilight losing her princess status and changing back to a unicorn as he didn't get to write the spell for her to finish), and they have to find a way to send him back home. Lots of potential for valuable friendship lessons to be presented here.

- An episode focusing on Zecora: She's facing a tough situation, and for the first time in her life, she's the one who needs help. We still don't know why she lives in the Everfree Forest, or why she chose to leave her home country, but I'm thinking this would be a nice opportunity to introduce more zebras for once. Zecora could be having a family issue, and Applejack, being the champion of family values, might have the solution she needs.

- An episode where Discord is introduced to Starlight and Trixie: He flips out when he learns that Twilight never told him about Starlight and decides he's going to make her his friend. He quickly gets Starlight to warm up to him. He meets Trixie in the process, but as he tries befriending her, he ruins one of her stage performances. And the more he pleads for forgiveness, the more she's motivated to drive him away. Not sure how the moral could be handled, but sometimes forgiving others isn't easy. Trixie has to be given a good reason to put any transgressions from Discord behind her.

- Lastly: An episode where Vinyl Scratch talks. I don't care if she's known to stay quiet. They've already confirmed that she isn't mute, so I think we should get to hear what she sounds like before the show ends. Even if it's just for a few seconds.

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

• 1 month later...

Discord finally gives her the utopia she wants in an illusion dimension but she misses the adversity and how other ponies disagreed with her and Sunburst. Sunburst helps pull her out of this dream world and that's when their love flares up.

(edited)

Scootaloo's parents have yet to be shown and that could mean she's an orphan. I have this thought of a Scootaloo episode. Scootaloo was somewhat disabled and can't fly very well, her parents being legendary Wonderbolt members became ashamed at their daughter that they abandoned her somewhere near Ponyville where Mayor Mare took her in and gave her a place to live (also a good time to show an interesting side of Mayor Mare). Scootaloo finds out who her parents really were thanks to Twilight's research and that they were to come on a celebration and parade for her parents sponsored by the Wonderbolts. Scootaloo is very hesitant about confronting them so Rainbow Dash does it for them with great fury and anger. The episode can end in any other way but Scootaloo does get over her fear and confront them as well.

Maybe Fluttershy goes Flutterbitch on them as well who knows.

Edited by cider float

Considering the writers want to seem to write the Wonderbolts as fine people but always fail horribly and do the exact opposite, this is the last episode they need. 

Besides, why does everything about Scootaloo need to be morbidly depressing? It's always abusive parents, abandonment or her parents are dead and she's a homeless orphan on top of being disabled. Can't she simply have a loving family?

• Brohoof 2

Considering the writers want to seem to write the Wonderbolts as fine people but always fail horribly and do the exact opposite, this is the last episode they need. 

This is what happens in the late seasons several times. Writers have been out of touch for a long time.

Besides, why does everything about Scootaloo need to be morbidly depressing? It's always abusive parents, abandonment or her parents are dead and she's a homeless orphan on top of being disabled. Can't she simply have a loving family?

Probably an obsession? But we should not forget that the fandom also has Bronies who love grim stories.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to have an episode that explains more about spike's past such as his relationship with Twilight and her family. Or I really would really like to see an episode where Spike is transformed into a pony and sees what the ponies have to deal with on a daily basis. Lol! Can you imagine?

• Brohoof 3

An episode about where Spikes Egg came from would be nice.

A flashback episode! That would be awesome, there was one in We Bare Bears.

After reading a fanfiction, I'd like to see an episode where Scootaloo is revealed to not love the sky, but feel envy when she thinks of it. In a dream, Luna helps Scoot fly in her dream and then she learns to love the sky. Now that she no longer feels envy of the ponies who can fly, she now can fly due to TRULY wanting to. Not exactly my idea, but after reading a fanfic that had that idea I want it to happen canonically.

(edited)

1. Luna and Celestia engage in a prank off. Sisterly bonding ensues, including a heartfelt discussion about their past.

2. Lightning Dust learns some responsibility and tries to apologize to Rainbow Dash, perhaps in the context of a greater story.

3. Princess Cadance returns with her family to the village she was raised, based off the backstory from the "Crystal Heart Spell" book.

4. Twilight Sparkle is severely stressed out by a specific task, and begins making increasingly dangerous decisions in desperation. Starlight Glimmer and Twilight's friends need to stop her.

Edited by AlexanderThrond

@@cider float, @@Limeblossom,

Hey guys, just letting ya know that your recent threads have been merged with this one, since they were discussing episode ideas. :) Have a nice day~

No problem.

Or I really would really like to see an episode where Spike is transformed into a pony and sees what the ponies have to deal with on a daily basis. Lol! Can you imagine?

I bet they'll have problems with it since they're in fond of the original Spike. Could be a good story about being yourself. Maybe writing a fanfic by yourself or with others :please:.

I pretty much copied and pasted this from my blog on the wiki, so... go crazy! ;)

• Episode 13 - Stranger Than Fan Fiction: (Special thanks to Smv for this idea) The Mane Six visit a convention in Vanhoover to find a panel dedicated to them featuring merchandise and fans. Unfortunately, one of the fans writes made-up stories of the Mane Six that makes them feel uncomfortable.
    • (Featured characters: The Mane Six, Quibble, Mane Six panel fans)

• Episode 14 - The Cart Before the Ponies: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders enter the Ponyville Cart Race, they don't agree on how they want to build their cart, so they go their separate ways to build their own carts with their next best partners.
    • (Featured characters: The CMCs, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash)
    • A song sung by the CMCs.

• Episode 15 - 28 Pranks Later: Pinkie Pie tries to break the Equestria record of the most successful pranks ever pulled, unknowing that they become too successful to where it hurts.
    • (Featured characters: Pinkie Pie, the Equestrian records pony)

• Episode 16 - The Times Are a Changeling: When Starlight Glimmer befriends a Changeling, she andFluttershy try to encourage the other ponies get along with him.
    • (Featured characters: Fluttershy, Starlight Glimmer, Kevin the Changeling)

• Episode 17 - Dungeons and Discords: When Discord gets tired of doing the same activities with Fluttershy, he creates a new perilous game and invites the other Mane Five to play along, despite their refusal.
    • (Featured characters: Discord, Fluttershy, the other Mane Five, Spike)

• Episode 18 - Buck Ball Season: To attract more tourists to PonyvilleApplejack decides to create a new sports team to represent Ponyville, but when Applejack starts to train ponies too hard, they begin to lose interest.

• Episode 19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks: Twilight and Rainbow Dash are sent by the Cutie Map to the Arlmaspi Territory to solve the conflict between the cyclopses and griffons, unknowing that the cyclopses have captured a griffon with a rare side-effect.
    • (Featured characters: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Gilda, Gabby the Griffon, Arlmaspi leader, Griffonstone's new king)

• Episode 20 - Viva Los Pegasus: Applejack and Fluttershy are sent by the Cutie Map to Los Pegasus to assist the movie producers into stopping the strike the actors rallied.
    • (Featured characters: Applejack, Fluttershy, Movie producers, Movie director, Actors)

• Episode 21 - Every Little Thing She Does: When Starlight Glimmer invites Spike to hang out with her at the Ponyville Fall Festival, they find out they have more in common than they thought, which causes Spike to have a new crash on her; Rarity starts to get jealous when she finds out she's been replaced.
    • (Featured characters: Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Rarity)
    • A song and a reprise sung by Spike, Starlight, and Rarity

• Episode 22 - Pony POV: After getting put-down by other ponies about being a dragon, and for not being special by never earning a cutie mark, Spike brews himself a potion that would turn himself into a pony.
    • (Featured characters: Spike, Zecora, the Mane Six, the Cutie Mark Crusaders)
    • 1 song sung by Spike, and a reprise sung by Spike, the Mane Six, and the CMCs)

• Episode 23 - Where the Apple Lies: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders go to Manehattan to visit their crusader-friend Babs Seed, they get suspicious when they think Babs is hiding something from them.
    • (Featured characters: The CMCs, Babs Seed, CMC Manehattan branch, Babs' barbershop colleagues)

• Episode 24 - Top Bolt: When Spitfire mysteriously goes missing, Rainbow Dash gets put in charge of her Wonderbolt squad until she's found. Unfortunately, Rainbow has no idea how to be a good leader.

• Episode 25 - To Where and Back Again - Part 1: When Flurry Heart gets captured by Queen Chrysalisand her Changelings, the Mane Six journey out to rescue her; meanwhile, Starlight starts to feel betrayed when Twilight doesn't let her tag along for the rescue.

• Episode 26 - To Where and Back Again - Part 2: When the Mane Six get incapacitated by the Changelings, it is up to Starlight and the friends she made while under Twilight's guidance to rescue them.
    • (Featured characters: Starlight Glimmer, Queen Chrysalis, the Mane Six, Spike, Sunburst, Trixie, Kevin)
    • An ending song sung by the Mane Six, Starlight, Spike, Starlight, Sunburst, Trixie, and Kevin)

• Brohoof 2

I would really like to see an episode where Twilight and Rainbow Dash are sent by the cutie map to Las Pegasus and end up having to solve some kind of gambling problem or something.

@@MegaSean45,

Loving your ideas.  They're all really good. (Honestly they're even better than some of the official episodes this season.) 

Thank you so much! For a long time I've wanted to join the writing staff to help them make the show better and more entertaining! Too bad I'm still in college! XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

An episode where Spike and Starlight travel through time and witness various pieces of pony history first hoof.

And we call it...

Starlight and Spike's Excellent Adventure

I'll give a free internet cookie to anyone who gets the reference. (WARNING: Internet cookie not actually valuable or edible.)

Edited by NeonCobalt

A raridash episode would be nice. Rarity and Rainbow Dash have polar opposite interests, so it would be interesting to see Rarity try to convince RD to go to the spa, or to see RD try and convince Rarity to go to some sporting thing. I think it'd be a great opportunity for character interaction between two characters who rarely have interaction. :D  

A raridash episode would be nice. Rarity and Rainbow Dash have polar opposite interests, so it would be interesting to see Rarity try to convince RD to go to the spa, or to see RD try and convince Rarity to go to some sporting thing. I think it'd be a great opportunity for character interaction between two characters who rarely have interaction. :D  

Hey, you.  Haven't you seen S5E15 "Rarity Investigates!"?  The Raridash is very, very real. 

M8EqJCF.png

• Brohoof 2

Hey, you.  Haven't you seen S5E15 "Rarity Investigates!"?  The Raridash is very, very real. 

M8EqJCF.png

I totally forgot about that one!! That's one of my favorites too ahaha smh
  • Brohoof 2

More of that, yes. They have very different interests, and yet there's a lot of similarities between them. They're both very ambitious ponies who have recently come to achieve their dreams, and I think they hold a lot of respect for each other in spite of their differences. 

sig-4577834.M8EqJCF.png

Oh, it is so real. This is the episode where Rainbow Dash takes Rarity out to a fancy dinner, after all. 

More of that, yes. They have very different interests, and yet there's a lot of similarities between them. They're both very ambitious ponies who have recently come to achieve their dreams, and I think they hold a lot of respect for each other in spite of their differences. 

Oh, it is so real. This is the episode where Rainbow Dash takes Rarity out to a fancy dinner, after all. 

The one thing about that episode that I couldn't understand was the part about the Cake person mistaking WInd rider as a Mare when he picked up the cake. that seemed like it was supposed to be an important detail that would indicate a second party or something, but it was never explained or touched on why they mistook windrider for a girl when get got the cake.

• Brohoof 1