request shop Stardust*'s Requests [Closed Indefinitely]

Stardust*

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks it is fine. Her eyes are the same color as the green in her tail :)

Is the green kinda a bluish green? like aqua? cuz from the picture it looked sky blue lol. want to make sure. 

It's really well done :)

Thank you.  :blush:

I will add you to my list. :)

Feel free to draw my OC if you like :) Maybe have him sleeping in a cot?

sig-4084136.x51mi1.jpg

That's fine. You can do that.

Here is the updated sketch. Hope you like it, if not I can change it. 

post-34724-0-15657600-1442093948_thumb.jpg

Okay thanks I'm really excited to see it but I will be patient :)

I should have it done tonight, I have to go to a family birthday party later this evening but you will have it no later than tomorrow morning. It's nice when Ponies are white ;) makes it a bit easier. 

I should have it done tonight, I have to go to a family birthday party later this evening but you will have it no later than tomorrow morning. It's nice when Ponies are white ;) makes it a bit easier. 

Its ok I might go to a theme park later I can wait and thanks again! :D

Its ok I might go to a theme park later I can wait and thanks again! :D

hey, if you could look over the colors I have chosen for your pony that would be great! :)

Pick a color scheme for the main and tail/eyes and eye shadow, and I put two different shades of yellow for the middle of the flower so you could pick which one you like. :)

I'm sorry I don't already have it done, we stayed later than we anticipated at our family party and I woke up this morning feeling super sick. But I have my orange juice and ready to finish! :)

post-34724-0-45470000-1442180206_thumb.jpg

hey, if you could look over the colors I have chosen for your pony that would be great! :)

Pick a color scheme for the main and tail/eyes and eye shadow, and I put two different shades of yellow for the middle of the flower so you could pick which one you like. :)

I'm sorry I don't already have it done, we stayed later than we anticipated at our family party and I woke up this morning feeling super sick. But I have my orange juice and ready to finish! :)

attachicon.gifloveponycolorscheme.jpg

I like CS1 and Y2

And I hope you feel better :D

I like CS1 and Y2

And I hope you feel better :D

Thanks. :) 

Also, did you want the hooves to stay white? or did you want me to put a little bit of color on it? I'm outlining her in a very light grey. I can add a little light grey or any other color you want, or leave them white, it is up to you.

@, here she is! 

I hope I did her justice! :D

post-34724-0-56047800-1442192208_thumb.jpg

Could you maybe draw my OC Soundblast? His link is in my sig~

if you have the time, I'd love for you to draw my villain JackelJack/Deathtrap. He's a kind of withered blue jackel animatronic with a zombified stallion inside. 

I will do my best. :) I will probably ask for a bit more detail when I get to yours, just so I can get it right. 

Hello can I request my OCs flamestreak and blue diamond please? There both in my signature.

I will be working on your request next, question, did you want your ponies in the same picture, or separate pictures?