Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you live in a House or apartment?

Evan_1

I live in a house, and we also own it as well. ^^ I have lived in apartments before when we moved around some. We even lived in a hotel room for a while when we first moved to Arizona. XD I also grew up in a house as well when I lived in Maine.

Edited by Haruhi-chan

Currently paying rent to live in a house with 2 others. Old Sears and Robuck house, to boot. Before that, my ex and I rented a small 2 room cottage for a year. Before that a duplex. All of the places I lived in before even that were weekly room rentals.

I like living in a house, apartments can get noisy at odd hours. There is more "quiet space" in a house.

When I was a little kid, I lived in two different houses.  When I was in my teens, I moved around a lot so living in an apartment was a lot cheaper than buying a house everywhere we went.  I currently live in an apartment with my mum and cat.  We're working on getting a house built at some point. :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 1

Well I live in a duplex, so we only own half of my house, the other half is my aunts.

So yeah I kinda live in a house. Definitely not an apartment, I would hate living in those... Neighbors are so rude. :/

I'm still living with my parents.

Edited by Radiobolt

Been living in the same apartment building with my parents for the past 6 years now. We plan on moving to a house next year and I can safely say that I hope I never live in an apartment again; the neighbors that come and go around here aren't good people (those who have been here a while are good people though).

Edited by Wheatley

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years, now. I'm debating whether or not I'd eventually like to own a house in the future. On the one hand, owning my own property and doing whatever I want to with it would be nice. On the other hand, I'm not so keen on the idea of having to do things like take care of the lawn and keeping things like electric and plumbing and such maintained. Each has its own pros and cons. Well, either way, I live in an apartment now and I don't see that changing anytime soon.