Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst thing you have ever tasted.

Grim Mortis

I edited my original post and you can see why I hate the taste of beer. Nothing against Germany.

I used to think beer was disgusting when I was little too, but years later I had some and thought "There is no way this is the same stuff!"

I used to think beer was disgusting when I was little too, but years later I had some and thought "There is no way this is the same stuff!"

I guess you're right. I mean, when I as 12, I took my First Communion. (Yes, I'm Catholic) The wine was rank at first, but after a few years, I've actually acquired a taste for the wine. I think I'll try beer later when it's legal for me to drink. XD

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 1

when i was in elementary school I was, well, the outcast. I have aspergers, so i'm..different. I wanted to join the popular foals group, and they seemed to like me, at least i thought. the leader, Emma, told me to join I had to do an initiation. I had to eat what she gave me. however I refused and said no, but she shoved it in my mouth against my will, making me, well, profusely vomit.

never eat goose poo foals. 

Worst Food: Avocado, Can't stand it and also Fish.

Worst Drink: Alcohol, beer Etc. Like I said above, I can't stand it

Worst thing not related to food/drink: A Rubber. I literally ate a rubber when I was little. Moral of the story? Never eat rubbers.

Cherry Medicine.

Feels like a bee with it's stinger out going down my throat o~o

It once was so bad that I actually just threw up the medicine a minute later. I took it again, and i didn't throw up, but I was so close

everything that has eggplants...just ewww

tomato juice is the worst :umad:

i once forced myself to drink it but i almost threw up

Edited by Ken

Foodwise, I don't really know. For the most part, I've managed to avoid foods that I obviously won't like. I do hate the taste of medicine, though.

Drinkwise, coffee. How do you people drink that every single morning?

Bitter melon has got to be the worst thing I've ever tasted. Why? Because it's so damn bitter! Seriously, I'd rather eat dog crap than this. My mom sometimes slices it up and puts it into our breakfast, lunch and dinner. I keep telling her that I hate it, but she wouldn't budge.

post-36311-0-55864100-1449495542.jpg

I assume we're talking about bad tasting foods, not just stuff we accidentally tasted.

Food: I don't know, honestly. I feel like I've never actually tried anything that was overly gross. Maybe mussels? Idk

Drink: If you like motor oil, than you'll LOVE the taste of this Italian classic: 

SanPell_Chino_Medium.jpg

Edited by AmberDust

play doh. 

fun to play.....really not to eat. Its not worth it...

just...just don't  

It looks so tasty, but it...isn't... :(

...Oh.

A memory comes to mind.

My dad brought some sort of dried fruity candy back from Japan, (no big surprise,) and it looked delicious.

It didn't taste delicious.

It tasted like... 3 parts sugar, 4 parts fruit, (not one fruit, ALL of the fruit. Even the freaky ones.) 1 part vomit, 2 parts mushroom, (not the tasty ones, mind you,) and many parts condensed disgust. It was too bad to describe.

I assume we're talking about bad tasting foods, not just stuff we accidentally tasted.

Food: I don't know, honestly. I feel like I've never actually tried anything that was overly gross. Maybe mussels? Idk

Drink: If you like motor oil, than you'll LOVE the taste of this Italian classic: 

SanPell_Chino_Medium.jpg

Wait, is this...Coke?

It sure looks like coke...  :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 3

Food - Seafood, you'd never get me to eat seafood even if my life depended on it.

Drinks:

- Mexican hot chocolate: Most of the time Mexican versions of drinks are usually better(Mexican Coke ftw), but the hot chocolate tastes like absolute shite

- Mexican fruit punch: literally just fruits chopped up and thrown into a pot of hot water. I usually only see it made around Christmas time. It's a drink for old people

Salmon, marinated in a REALLY strong, peaty whisky. The smell of whisky makes me recoil in horror... therefore you can imagine what the taste of it combined with one of my favourite fish would be like.

It's either that or Lambs Liver. Not a fan of offal at all.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been years since I've tasted it but Nutella Chocolate tasted absolutely horrendous.

In terms of drinks, nothing really, maybe Coke Zero? But I drink it a lot so I'm not sure if that can be classified as something bad to me.